Real Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oltomnoddy said:
Lookin for update.

Growing like mad.
Still no alternating nodes, waiting to sex these 3.

11-23-08 001.jpg

Man, GD, do you give them steroids:D? They look great! Fat leaves on those ladies(hopefully).

lookin good as always my friend.thoseare some lush babies ya got there.i hate these mazar i'm growing.i jave nevr grown a plant that takes so long to grow.it had better be some good smoke.i will never grow mazar again.the crysta is a nice grower.
be well and safe my friend.

I had to force my DP Blueberry to sex. They were 22 inch bushes and were about 5 weeks old. The Nirvana Big Bud I am growing showed their sex in 2 weeks, without alt. nodes. Too bad 9 out the 10 were males!:(

wow lovely looking plants here growdude! very healthy looking. What light sched they on now and when you changing to flowering (if u not already)? Will be interesting to see some pure blueberry growing :D How long do they say these DP seeds flower for?

Thorn said:
wow lovely looking plants here growdude! very healthy looking. What light sched they on now and when you changing to flowering (if u not already)? Will be interesting to see some pure blueberry growing :D How long do they say these DP seeds flower for?

There still on 24/7 light, once I see some alt nodes ill take a few clones from each and root them under 12/12, that will tell me the sex of the donor plants then ill start new cuttings to start a grow and a new mom.

Supposed to be 9-10 weeks flower time.

Thanks again

oltomnoddy said:
How old are they? Alt nodes usually appear around 7-8 weeks.

These are around 3 weeks old, less than 2 from the first pictures I have in post #1.

:aok: hi growdude, im looking forward to watching the rest of your grow. WOW! your plants look maassive. and really healthy too. im dead jealous. here is some of that green mo joey stuff. itll bring ya good luck.:)

Well I have good news I believe I see female pre flowers on at least one of these plants, the nodes are not alternating yet but im seeing 2 tiny hairs coming from a node where a bud would form.

I could still take some cuttings and flower them but im debating just starting some clones for a grow, if im wrong it will cost me some time.

Anyway here they are they have been cut down once already but are vegging hard.

12-01-08 001.jpg

12-01-08 003.jpg

They look amazing growdude! Is there any way you can get a macro shot of the pistils? If we all agree you got a lady then I can't see any problem with going ahead and getting those clones started :)

Thorn said:
They look amazing growdude! Is there any way you can get a macro shot of the pistils? If we all agree you got a lady then I can't see any problem with going ahead and getting those clones started :)

Boy I wish I could but im sure my camara wont be able too.

Looking at my WW mom and this one BB plant I think its a girl!

anyway thxs alot, cant wait to try a new strain!

Ok I took clones of the one that seems female, lets hope I didnt screw up.
This is my first atempt in the daisy cloner, while my rockwool method is always 100% its slow so Im curious to see how this thing will do.

Im thinking to take this mess of 3 plants and flower it now to produce some seeds for the future., my question is this if I flower these 3 plants with minimal cfl's will it still make good seeds? I dont care if it stretches or is loose buds I just want a few seeds.

12-05-08 002.jpg

12-05-08 003.jpg

I think if it has the proper ammount given square feet of light output from then CFL's then i would say probably. nice plants bro, i'll can't wait to see 'em flower! good luck!

Dewayne

Latest posts

Back