Real Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking plants growdude. I heard you say that blueberry was giving you a little trouble at the beg. but from what I've heard BB is a very strong strain. I've also heard that it loves nutes. Have you tried going above 1000 ppm?

NewbieG said:
Great looking plants growdude. I heard you say that blueberry was giving you a little trouble at the beg. but from what I've heard BB is a very strong strain. I've also heard that it loves nutes. Have you tried going above 1000 ppm?

Only once it was at 1500 and it did cause a minor tip burn and I really dont want these getting burnt and causing my buds to have those little burnt tips, mostly for looks but I dont think it tastes as well either.

Looking real nice GrowDude :aok:

I am waiting on my blueberry beans right now. When they do arrive and I grow them, I hope my results are close to yours.

growdude, your plants are amazing. i'm only hoping my white berry turn out half as good as these. you sure have the water farms down pat. thanks for your help so far too. its a pleasure learning from the best!

Beginning of 7 week flowering.

I definitely see some yellowing of the fan leaves that I believe is just from late flowering, though I did not see this happen with the WW.

Also these buds just dont have the density like the WW did, makes me wonder if I did something wrong for this strain as compared to the WW.

The Trich's look plenty and ive already sampled a small bud and seem to have nice potency, im sure its going to be good just not plenty.

02-22-09 001.jpg

02-22-09 004.jpg

02-22-09 006.jpg

oltomnoddy said:
This should be the beginning of week 8. How do they look? :hubba:

I looked back at the date flower start date wat Jan 5 so this should be the end of week 8 so I was off a bit on my times.

Mostly look coudy with a pinch of amber, I too harvest when mostly cloudy as I like the up buzz.

Going to harvest Mon - wen.

02-28-09 001.jpg

02-28-09 003.jpg

02-28-09 007.jpg

Looks like the trim is going to be easy, good job on the Blueberry. I am done with DP and refuse to buy anymore beans from them. I have some DJ Shorts Blueberry I am going to run next grow. I hope they look as nice as yours.

Loks GREAT Growdude! Everytime I have grown BB, it yellowed tword the end, just like alot of purp strains.
Yours looks great, you have it licked!

Very nice gd. Would you mind explaining the stink box you mentioned? That is new to me. I wish I could smell those buds. It has to be like heaven.

yes, a bud shot please? ( if you have'nt smoked it all:hubba: ).

very nice grow once again GD...bb...

No way did he smoke all that. Maybe he just passed out from the high?

oltomnoddy said:
So, how did it turn out? Taste, high, weight after manicuring???

Sorry I just dropped out here but I was disappointed in the buds.
They were a bit loose compared to the WW.

The taste and high are quite pleasing but total weight is low, i didnt weigh this time because I was bummed, i know its less than average for me .

Maybe it was the strain, tho oltomnoddy your buds looked good from the pictures.
Perhaps they needed more food because The WW is nute sensitive and I gave them the same formula as my WW grows?

I have a mother so Im going to start up a new grow, maybe 3 ww and 1 BB, prob. just need to tweak this new strain.

But I harvested 3 gallon jars and 8 1/2 gallon jars.

Latest posts

Back