Red eyed gardener gets busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
Remember the old rule about not putting plants in your back yard where the choppers can see them?Thursday morning while watering my indoor girls out in the shed i heard the sound of a chopper in the distance,and as it got closer i thought to myself,no way man its probably a medical transport or something like that and that sucker passed overhead and started circling around a small patch of 2 foot plants and i had in the back yard i new my life was about turn to s****.I ran into the house to wake my family and tell them about daddys new blunder.To make a long story short they got 8 outdoor and 22 indoor plants a pound of dried weed that was 90% leaf,got some baggies i had stored in the building and the pricks are trying to get me for manufacturing as whell as unlawfull possession and production of cannabis.Just got out of jail today on 5000$ bail that was my family cant realy spare and wasnt easy to come buy.This realy sucks i have scared my family half to death and am facing prison time.I hate the freakin hippy hating greedy *** government and they have just lost any respect i had for them.:cool:

Sorry to hear pilgrem and sad to hear the trouble it has brought to those not involved. Maybe its time to walk different trails a while until yual can find one thats better suited fur ya. No disrespect friend I am truly sorry to hear this story but when yur quest in life disrupts or takes from those who would rather not be involved maybe yual should take others into consideration too. I would never put others out or in harms way to grow my needs. Hope yual get these here hard time figured out friend as I like yur fireside but please be safe fur yur sake as well as others ;)

BWD

Sorry to hear that Red Eyed hope the best for you and your family. Before I started growing I never really paid any attention to helis flying around but it seems like they're everywhere here now. Looks like it's time to take a break from growin for a long while. Take care and be safe.

So sorry to hear, Red Eye. May your luck turn around. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Thanks you guys.I shouldnt be so bitter.Looks like i will be on the wagon soon and i may be goin on vacation for awhile but im gonna keep hanging with you guys as much as i can.Gotta get some money and lawyers together and try to prove that im not a criminal.Looks like im in the same boat as thousands of other blokes for a victomless crime.Then when its all said and done if i want to smoke a joint ill have to go back down to the dopehouse and spend my hardearned cash on that crap.Thnks for being thre folks talk to you guys pretty soon.

so sorry red.what brought them to YOUR back yard???just dumb luck?i'd wanna know.again so sorry.***

Hope the best for you and your family Red eye gardener! Flying choppers around to look for MJ plants is such a waste of taxpayer's money!

Truly sorry to hear about your sudden demise. They are putting too many good people away w/ crooks for no other reason than to keep greese on the wheels of a broken system. The court system is like a runaway snowball which needs badly to be stopped. Keep us informed -- and sorry again... It's a true crime what is happening to you.

Peace

if you have a few minutes some time,would love to hear details from chopper time to present. again too sad...thanks, in time will be better

So sorry Red eye. I don't know what to say, except I am sorry this has happened to you.

Sorry to read redeyed...i dont know your laws there. but here its a misdemeanor for less then 35 plants. it really is up to the DA to see if you are even worth charging...just depends on the state.. best of luck to you..

Aloha
Squidy

SquidyPacheco said:
Sorry to read redeyed...i dont know your laws there. but here its a misdemeanor for less then 35 plants. it really is up to the DA to see if you are even worth charging...just depends on the state.. best of luck to you..

Aloha
Squidy

Man do you have it easy Squidy 21grams here is a felony anything more than, I believe, 3 plants is 15years mandatory in my state.

EDIT: Any cultivation is up to 15years if you have 10,000lbs its mandatory 5000lbs is 5years mandatory with hefty fines. I still don't know what the school, college, park proximity charges would be. (still shouldnt be operating near those areas anyways lol)

wow!!my state;less than an oz.$100. fine.you don't have to pay though,cops will not pursue.

Im very sorry Red Eye. I fear this as well, and my heart sunk for you when i read this.

Where i am, a filthy "commonwealth", anything over 14 grams is a felony. Its insane.

After reading this thread, today I found 2 police officers wandering around the neighbor's backyard and seemed to be looking over at my house. My tent is in the bedroom facing the neighbor yard but I have the blinds closed. None the less, it put a scare into me. Come to find out they were looking at the neighbor's truck and started asking me questions about the neighbor, who lives there, who drives that particular truck etc. But it is disconcerting to have the police poking around so close.

gourmet said:
After reading this thread, today I found 2 police officers wandering around the neighbor's backyard and seemed to be looking over at my house. My tent is in the bedroom facing the neighbor yard but I have the blinds closed. None the less, it put a scare into me. Come to find out they were looking at the neighbor's truck and started asking me questions about the neighbor, who lives there, who drives that particular truck etc. But it is disconcerting to have the police poking around so close.

That's the exact reason why I chose to build a stealth closet.

Years ago when I was livin a more modern life I had coppers run into my back yard and set me dogs off. I ran out the back door to see what was goin on only to find two of them standing 10 feet from my outdoor plants. They be tellin me they chasin some kid stole a car. I talked to them minute then one asked if my dogs always go off like that with strangers and I be tellin them yup and they didnt go off till they got there so no kid be runnin through. They be right next to my plants and didnt see them then they thanked me and left. I never grew in the outdoors gain while living so close to other pilgrems. Be too risky and I nearly shat my pants during that encounter and didnt like the feeling of holly crap Im in trouble that it left me feelin. No I grows were no one goes ;)

BWD

Well Red Eyed, I would say that I'm sorry to here that but it is what it is. I hope that things get better for you and yours. In some states first timers get. Probation and drug classes hope this is your first time and you don't get sent up state. I will be praying for you and that your situation gets better.......

Lighters up every one for another fell subject to the GOVERNMENTS trap!

Latest posts

Back