Red eyed gardener gets busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Hooker said:
Pack plenty of vaseline bubba will be calling .

speaking from experience?....Karma will come get ya on this one...or maybe even bubba. looks like ya going to be in the RED for a while...just added more neg rep on ya

Happy Hooker said:
Pack plenty of vaseline bubba will be calling .

Leave fireside pilgrem yual aint folk welcomed be kickin dirt to pilgrems troubles. Yual got nothin good or possitive then say nothin

BWD

The Silver Bullet Special said:
Sorry to hear that Red Eyed hope the best for you and your family. Before I started growing I never really paid any attention to helis flying around but it seems like they're everywhere here now. Looks like it's time to take a break from growin for a long while. Take care and be safe.
I guess the eye in the sky is watching.Next thing you know they will be aresting poeple for butter and tobacco since they have ahealth risk.:p

Newbietoo said:
so sorry red.what brought them to YOUR back yard???just dumb luck?i'd wanna know.again so sorry.***
Said they were going to check out some other spot they were watching and happened to see my spot behind my back yard that is on my neighbors property.

Newbietoo said:
probably rat problem
Yea there is only about 1500 poeple here in our town and they have been busting a few of the other groweres in town and i would say that someone probably said,yea why dont you take a fly over reds house he has been known to grow.Got busted with some plants about 15years ago and in a small town word gets around.

juniorgrower said:
Hope the best for you and your family Red eye gardener! Flying choppers around to look for MJ plants is such a waste of taxpayer's money!
Thanks man.:) Yea it looks like they think we are such a threat that they have to sick the U.S. military on us.Causes huge disrespect and hatered of the military and police.I would think a country would like to have the full respect of its citezens.I love my country but the government is taking to much control.

HemperFi said:
Truly sorry to hear about your sudden demise. They are putting too many good people away w/ crooks for no other reason than to keep greese on the wheels of a broken system. The court system is like a runaway snowball which needs badly to be stopped. Keep us informed -- and sorry again... It's a true crime what is happening to you.

Peace
Yea why dont they go arrest a meth cooker or a baby raper or something.Thanks tho.My first court date is coming up and i will let you guys know what i find out.:)

the barney fife local yokels prob think that by taking down a few growers, making a splash in the papers and looking tough they can score some grants from the dea . . . or somethin to that effect pffft :rant:

hey cmon, we are all basically honest, hard working, tax paying people . . . we are only being placed in fear and distrust of the general leo by this one issue . . . and that is so freakin :ignore:

the social harm caused by all this is just unspeakable

start up a website for your legal defense with a PayPal button on it !!!

4u2sm0ke said:
speaking from experience?....Karma will come get ya on this one...or maybe even bubba. looks like ya going to be in the RED for a while...just added more neg rep on ya
Yea!Just because your paranoid doesnt mean there not after you.Its amaising how one day you think,man everything is under control,jets light up another fatty and generate some finger hash and call it harvest season and the popo decides to **** on your parade.

Well Red, what can I say that others haven't? You're in an unenviable position no doubt. I wish you the best outcome possible and will be keeping a good thought for you and your family.
Have you noticed that of all the responces by forum members only one has been classless and demented, and the adults around here have stomped him good and repeatedly :clap: way to go MARPers.
Best of luck.

Red eyed gardener said:
Said they were going to check out some other spot they were watching and happened to see my spot behind my back yard that is on my neighbors property.

maybe true or just don't want to say RAT- so sorry

Thanks everybody.Yea and you know what,i think somebody probably got popped and and my name came up.There are alot of us who carelessly like to brag and compare our smoke at the end of the year.Could be a case of trust gone bad.Our state missed the medical vote by 3 votes,so i am hoping for some luck soon on the next vote.If i get a card and start growing legaly im gonna go down and tell them pigs to eat ka ka.

Latest posts

Back