Retarded Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbBlackFinger

Reaction score
So i'm sure in your lovely times of growing, there has been a plant or two that you look at and say "***?". This thread is to post and share the weird deformities weve all found on our little girls. This idea came to me after a long :bong: session so now i have to actually post it :)

so here is my first submission, this plant has been growing its leaves weird ever since it sprouted. They are growing curled upside down? Its a retard plant for sure.

IMG_1469.jpg

No, I had one what was just like that and it turned out fine, no probs at all..

i was just readin about some reason that happens...someone should remember..

i have one that looks just like that. i sprouted 16 all treated the same, soil, lights, germed the same way i always do and its the only one that turned out that way, i'll post a pic shortly. its crazy looking.. i also had one that started to twist as it grew. the stem was spiraled like a cork screw. i sent it on to greener pastures. i get some odd looking plants growing alot of bagseeds.

I grow a locally done strain of BlackBerry...wonderful stuff, and it has leaves that get realy wrinkly and warping all over...seems not to make a diff. at all. Just an odd pheno I guess.

ISO

Grew with 1 pod leaf and turned into this, im letting it grow yust to see what happens ;)

Critically Mashed free seed from the doc

def.jpg

Latest posts

Back