Review comments on this Seed Bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
Anyone have any comments on this seed bank? Was thinking of buying from them, and a few buddies have recommended this place. But, just wanted to see what yall think?

hxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

We can have live links here now,but thanks for respecting that. I just ordered from them for the second or third time last week. I like them a lot. Good prices on what i needed.
The Single Seed Centre rocks.

We can have live links here now,but thanks for respecting that. I just ordered from them for the second or third time last week. I like them a lot. Good prices on what i needed.
The Single Seed Centre rocks.

Thanks Rose! I appreciate your input! Do you know if they deliver to the US?

Does anyone know on average how long it takes to ship seeds? Rose you have an estimate? I just got 7 batches today, crap load! But, it'll be worth it as I purchased some of my all time favorite strains! Regardless, am very anxious to know when they might get to me? And is there any way to track it? Seems that this is overseas, so I imagine the wait will be really long...

I will let you know how long when mine come, i don't remember last time.

Why yes I did lol, i ordered on the 26th.. so I will let you kow how long it takes to get here to the west coast.

NICE!!! You say west coast? How far west? Because as you know I'm Cali, so I'm super far west lol. Ya I ordered mine on the 1st I believe? So Lets hope its no more than 8 days. Congrats on your shipment! What line up did you get? And are you going to record a grow journal for them?

I would say that about 2 weeks is average for seeds from overseas. Sometimes you may get them sooner, sometimes longer. I recently had seeds take over 3 weeks from Europe.

I am in Washington state... I got some more Freedom baby as requested by my neighbors. ANd I got a cbc crew Nordle. It will be my first feminine seed. They didn't come regular.. I just may start a grow journal... That would keep me on my toes...

I looked at the Nordle, but decided on the Mata Durga also from the CBD Crew. It will be fun to compare notes. I have some super soil in a bucket on the deck in the mountains. I plan on using this for the cbd grow.

I am in Washington state... I got some more Freedom baby as requested by my neighbors. ANd I got a cbc crew Nordle. It will be my first feminine seed. They didn't come regular.. I just may start a grow journal... That would keep me on my toes...
You should! I love grow journals, plus I havn;t seen one of yours in a while. Never heard of that strain, what kinda cross?

I looked at the Nordle, but decided on the Mata Durga also from the CBD Crew. It will be fun to compare notes. I have some super soil in a bucket on the deck in the mountains. I plan on using this for the cbd grow.
WHat levels of CBD are known in that strain? Any idea? Im currently looking into more CBD strains, and would love to know more insight on some strains that are out there.. Ive only found a few that are above 8-10% CBD range..
p.s. thanks for the heads up on the seeds, I figured it'd be around 2-3 weeks... Was just hoping it'd be sooner lol.

Latest posts

Back