Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Rosebud, what a gorgeous puppy. What have you name him?

hey rose - i know you are dealing with those thrips with spinosad but i was about to water my girl and i am trying to keep the spider mites at bay and i noticed that the sns209 says it repels thrips. something to keep in the back of your mind for next year. it is kinda expensive especially for the monsters you grow but it worked for me with my indoor grow. the mites left my plants alone. i used it up until about a week before harvest and don't notice any different taste.

View attachment IMG_2187.jpg

Rose, can you get ladybugs out there? They do a good job getting rid of the bad bugs.

Thank you St Nick, I ordered 4 batches of beneficial bugs... they helped, i guess. I think we are going to be ok, maybe.. I see some white flowers now instead of brown.

Old Fogey, I am going to use that. I have some here, but don't know if i have enough. I don't see anymore thrip.. but i gotta admit i am tired of looking. Thank you for reminding me OF... i appreciate you.

you know what i heard was, if you grow mint in your garden it will keep alot of pests away also. just for the future

Rose, this is proof you never truly know what is around the corner. You just never know when a boo-boo is going to pop up. I hope you get a decent harvest. You could still do a few I doors through the winterms if you had to right?

Yes YD, i can do an indoor this winter. I was thinking about that too. You are right about the unforeseen.. I had not had bugs outdoors before... Thanks for coming by.

Your yard is looking great Rose....sorry bout those dam bugs....Guess that I lucked out on that.note....Hopefully things will start to fill out better....
Keep Smiling my friend :)

Damn bugs are hitting hard here now! Salvage time on a few of them. Glad to see you're progressing through the troubles ma! Will be pulling more daily here. Killing more than a handful of caterpillars daily :(

I'm glad to see you still going. It's been a while since we last spoke. I'm back for the long ride. Good vibes.

Rose hang in there, I'm sure there is a ton of nugs in there you just cant see well yet. What a mess you had, I have never seen thrip damage like this before, you musta got that pissed off swarm like on cartoons that just buzzzzzzz eats everything down to the ground. I'm sure your gonna get a decent harvest. Peace

pulling for you, rose. if anyone can make this work, my money is on you. regardless of how things turn out, mr. wilson(which all i can think of when i think that name is dennis the menaces neighbor) looks to be a silver lining.

OFC, we call him mr wilson, lol...sharp teeth at the moment.. He is a doll baby and pretty good at house training already. Thank you for the kind words. I tell you what I was a dedicated ocd thrip killer all summer.

kraven, I think i will get a little something, just need 4 more weeks without frost. Thanks for coming by Kraven, and give you cat a hug..gentle.

Dekgib, welcome home guy! thanks for stopping by. Will be looking for you...mojo to you.

Ston, if i get caterpillars i am jumping... I am sure they are on their way.. Your grow looks amazing.. Harvest baby!

Gorgeous girls Rosebud. Do your best fedding them n keeping them happy im sure they can make a comeback bomb trimming too. I like making water hash and butter with my leftovers after i make hash!!!! Green mojo ; )

Very nice Rose :) cute lovely puppy too :eek:

Latest posts

Back