Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvellechef said:
I agree. Mine is 8.2 tap. Think my recipe calculates to be 1.5tb per gal for lime.

Hey NC- You still adding epsom to your mix for additional mag? Do you add an additional cal source?

Rose- At 6.8 your water is pretty neutral and won't react with your lime but it should cause reactions with the peat in your soil which would then react with the lime. You might consider alternate sources for calcium and magnesium though and not rely as much on the lime. Bone meal is a good source of calcium and epsom salts should help with magnesium.

Thank you BBF AGAIN. sorry I ask you so many questions.

My home made compost has a lot of eggshells in it, I guess I could add the bone meal and I was planing on using epsom salts. This first run is a crap shoot as I have the compost added.
I sure appreciate all your help.
Thanks again NChef.

Hi guys!
took down the sick Medicine women yesterday.. very sad harvest, but today is better.
This is Kalichakra pheno #2. The indica version...she is amber and coming down today.

DSCF1207.JPG

ohhh pretty lady.
Hey rosie, didn't see it in the thread but are you watering with molasses? Seems that during flower when I watered with sugar it seemed to keep the girls in better health than without. I would hit them with it every other watering.

Everything i am feeding has molasses in it. Thanks Lama, I had a mess this summer and started feeding like mad. The plant above had more food then any one before her. But the soil wasn't as good.
Do you do straight molasses a TBL to gallon? How much do you use? I will add some to my other yellow girls. Thanks again Lama, sure is nice to have you back.

Hey Roddy, how you doing?

Just got done with this little lady.

DSCF1208.JPG

Blouse, Orange? ... Hi Orange..So good to see you. Blouse? I hate it when my slowness shows. lol

Oh, i get it, hanger, blouse..ok. glad you like it Orange.

Rosebud said:
Everything i am feeding has molasses in it. Thanks Lama, I had a mess this summer and started feeding like mad. The plant above had more food then any one before her. But the soil wasn't as good.
Do you do straight molasses a TBL to gallon? How much do you use? I will add some to my other yellow girls. Thanks again Lama, sure is nice to have you back.

I do roughly 2TBL per gallon. But remember I'm a free pourer. :eek:

That is one of the reasons i like you Lama, you free pourer you.

Here is some Kalichakra the sativa pheno. I took most of it last weekend and finished today. You cans see the fresh on the left and semi- dried on the right.DSCF1213.JPG

Still trying to get all the ingredients for my new dirt. I need a new attitude. I have thrip in the veg room pretty bad. Sprayed it last night and will hit it again in 4-5 days.
I am calling around to micro breweries for rice hulls..

THanks ALL!

No,:giggle: :giggle: That was just for the picture, the guest room closet is where it drys.. and that is the guest room which is now called the veg and dry room.
Here I will show you a pic if you promise not to give neg rep for thrip. ha.DSCF1214.JPG

DSCF1216.JPG

Really!... I am thinking I need to get a tent in there as people here at the holidays may wonder why the closet is glowing.

I really like to see pics of hanging buds ... Congrats Rose ... More smoke ;).

Rosebud said:
Really!... I am thinking I need to get a tent in there as people here at the holidays may wonder why the closet is glowing.
Hi Rose! How are you?

Tell them it's the elves working their magic.

Latest posts

Back