Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for dropping in.
Put Train wreck, a reveged Jack, and a terrible sick clone of Hashberry in flower today. Took clones first of course.
Hope you all have a great day! Lets smoke!

I am glad you asked Maine. I really like Jack Herer, I think it is a very special variety. It was the first harvest i did a "cure by the numbers", a sticky here. I save it for special occasions. It is not my daily smoke. But yes, I want to always have a Jack. It is relaxing without putting you out. I wish I could explain it better. Everyone should try a JH in their lifetime.

what up girl I hope everything is good,I see you are still at it,miss everyone....peace

Hey Rosie, I didn't read the whole journal, got here late. I like horse manure but I don't know if it is good for MJ. When I was a kid we always had a garden and horses. It works real well in a garden though. Nice looking plants you got going. I'll check back later, Peace and stay safe. :)

Hey PP, very good to see you. You don't need to read the whole thing. My grow was lousy, now i am making dirt to make the grow better. Now your caught up.
How are you?

Hey Mrfist, how are you? Long time no see.

been busy with the music thing,startin to slow down for the winter...your ladies are lookin good,no grow is lousy if you dont have to go on the street to find a buzz:cool: .......peace

Rosebud said:
Hey PP, very good to see you. You don't need to read the whole thing. My grow was lousy, now i am making dirt to make the grow better. Now your caught up.
How are you?

Still fighting the power. LOL How have you been doing? The state denied my disability again. I guess we'll get it figured out eventually. :icon_smile: Just checkin out every ones grows'. Stay safe Rosie. PEACE

Did you have an attorney PP? I am sorry that happened. In this state they say the third time is the charm, I hope you get it soon. Stop in more often.

Yeah, I have an attorney. Ohio is one of the worst states to try and get disability. Average wait is two years, and can go as far as five years. I've been at it for three so far. No income except for my wife's and my son helps us out. That's why I haven't been around as much lately. Ohio just try's to starve you out. HA They don't know who they are messing with. LOL Any way, my birthday was Thursday and my wife's was yesterday, 11-11-11, so I feel a little better today. We got lottery tickets yesterday so maybe I'll be able to tell Ohio where to get off. Sorry for the rant.:rant: Take care Rosie.:D

You can rant here anytime. You guys have been going through a tough time, but your hanging in and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!And to your wife on 11-11-11. Tell her Happy Birthday too.
Can you apply again or what is next? Stay strong.

Thanks for the birthday wish and the wife says thanks also. I have another appeal if I want to appeal. The lawyers are looking to see if I could win. If I appeal this decision then I wouldn't have another appeal and wouldn't be able to file another app. This is a rule they just made recently, just my luck. If I don't appeal I can file another application, but then it's another two years. So now we're just taking it one day at a time. I keep telling myself it will just be a mater of time, hopefully before I am homeless. Thanks again Rosebud. You and yours take care. PEACE

Hi Guys,
I have a new tent. Here is a pic of the veg in the new tent. DSCF1218.JPG

NC, are you here? I am about ready to use blood meal instead of the soy that i can't get, and perilite for the rice hulls. I want to get this going. What do you think? Any suggestions please?

I cloned Medicine woman and satori and they will go in to flower today.
I used rapid rooters and superthrive for the first time. Oh i cloned a Burmese Kush that was laid on me and I haven't smoked it yet. It is in cocoa so it will be fun to transplant and see what that stuff is.

I have the last of the yellow plants to harvest today. 2 satori. Small yield. But the ones going in to flower look like my usual grows, you know, green?

Pretty boring stuff, i know. Thanks for being here.

i see you're movin on up, congrats on the tent rose :)

Thanks for coming by Kaotik. The tent rocks so far.
How are you? Haven't seen you in a long time.

yeah i took a little hiatus.. you'll never see a big drawn out goodbye thread or me blowing up and burnin any bridges.. i just quietly vanish into the dark ;)

but i'm comin by and lurkin again :)

so are you completely upgraded from the shower? or is the tent just for vegging?

The tent is just for veging. The bathtub has a piece of ply wood on it and that is where I flower still. Gotta love the shower wand for watering. Wish I had a big deep sink that i don't mind messing up for the plants with molasses.

Please don't quietly or loudly vanish.It is nice to see you.

Rosebud said:
I cloned Medicine woman and satori and they will go in to flower today.
I used rapid rooters and superthrive for the first time. Oh i cloned a Burmese Kush that was laid on me and I haven't smoked it yet. It is in cocoa so it will be fun to transplant and see what that stuff is.

I have the last of the yellow plants to harvest today. 2 satori. Small yield. But the ones going in to flower look like my usual grows, you know, green?

Pretty boring stuff, i know. Thanks for being here.

Rose, I dont know if I just got lucky with a single seed but my Buku,(Burmese Kush) is some of the finest smoke we have had, Its very popular with any friend i smoke it with.
I will be interested to see if you get somthing similar or if I just got lucky once.

Latest posts

Back