Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I was checking it out yesterday at the hydro shop...$44 fro a little jar that looked about the size of a noxema bottle. Different than the ryzho? I bought the zho thinking I was buying the myco...

Again, sorry for this Rosie...

Ya'll just discuss, it is all good. Thanks for being here peeps.

I just purchased a soil test kit. It tests PH, even though I don't think it matters in organic, i am tired of not knowing that for sure, so now i will. It also tests N,P,K. I have more yellowing going on and I need to figure this out.

This is a pic of Jack Herer in Veg... I gotta figure it out before it gets to flower... The water and dirt need to settle before i can test and that can take between 30 min to 24 hours. My bet it is low in N... to be continued.

DSCF1192.JPG

This is not the first time with this exact same issue is it Rose?

You need to put more N in the soil. That is for sure. Some Humus perhaps ?

Good Luck

BBFan said:
This is not the first time with this exact same issue is it Rose?

No it isn't the first time BB. I am having trouble and it is the same fox farm I have been using for years. I don't get it. That is why i am doing my own soil for next grows.

My ph was fine, my dirt has N, just not the plant ha.
I am fertilizing way more then i ever have because I have to. yikes.

Top dress with worm castings. no risk of burning and has mainly N. ;)
and it is readily available, does not need a break down period.

I have trouble finding worm castings. My gardening stores dont carry it.

Any big hunting/fishing stores there that sell bulk worms? I have a local shop that has worms, crickets, minnows etc, also sells equipment and hunting supplies. They have tons and tons of worm castings, bagged up in #30 bags for $2/bag.

Mutt said:
Top dress with worm castings. no risk of burning and has mainly N. ;)
and it is readily available, does not need a break down period.

This is what I do....

It might not be easy, specially getting it all set-up, but it's worth doing! Glad to see that Jack Herer, Rose. A friend kept a couple of little babies for me while I was out of commission. I haven't seen them for 3 months, and I can't wait. Yours are off to a good start, it looks like!

Nice to see you tictac, it has been a while. Love the Jack. Hope everything is ok with you.

Thanks for dropping in guys, Worm **** here i come. Everyone gets worm ****, it's a great day..

Ok, all the vegging plants got a warm shower and worm castings. Thanks Mutt. I am not going to tell you how much i paid for worm ****. I put a lot on, like two cups a plant on some.

Latest posts

Back