Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I got the four piece, it is awesome, thanks for the help. Remember, it is your job to make my job of getting toasted easier. I have grinding to do...YES! Thanks Ozo.

Here is a pic, is it like yours? DSCF0595.JPG

Nope. Mine doesnt have the crank on the top...but those look like they'd come in handy. I sometimes have to crank pretty hard.

Hi friends,
Harvested this guy today.View attachment DSCF0598.JPG

View attachment DSCF0597.JPG

And I learned something. I had read several times about the plant having some sort of pre-determined weight regardless of pruning technique. Well, it is true. This Jack had been topped to produce three colas. The weight of those was almost exactly the weight of the large cola from a couple of weeks ago. Weird and interesting to me.
Here is a pick of one of the three colas.View attachment DSCF0603.JPG

I also harvested, if I can use that word the Fumars. I just took my hand like I was stripping leaves off a plant and got all the small buds and threw them on the screen. They will be dry in no time and I will see in a few weeks what they smoke like.

Here is the kids in the flowering bathtub. Don't they look happy? They make me happy and stoned.View attachment DSCF0605.JPG

They are from left, Medicine Man is real name, but since she's a girl it is Medicine Woman, Train wreck, and White Widow. They were flipped ten days ago and are reacting.

Thanks for stopping in.
Green love.

Im in :heart:...:doh:..theres a Mr Rose...better slide Him this :48:

:clap: Well Done you

I volunteer to be your taste tester.

Good job looks great

Ozzy, I wish you were the taste tester. I wish ya'll were here right now to critique the grow. I would love it.
4U, thanks. Mr rose doesn't smoke yet, he has to wait two more years, so I just have to smoke for both of us till then. He hasn't smoked in 25 years or so...he will be surprised huh.

HELL YEAH he will.. married Him a Green Girl..Now I need to go chat The BHC so Im a hopeing to see some Dank on the table in there eh:bong:..load M Up!!

Rose looks really good!! those colas were nice and dense and looked pretty frosty.

Bubble cloner looks good too!!

I harvested last night too....but only because I was attacked by 2 hermies.

Ozo, What hermied on you????Crap!

Ozzy Ok, I will cut where you suggusted. I thought the needed more leaf that is why i left it on, but I will do it. Are you worried they will be too spindly?

thanks.

No IME the closer you can get your lights(I use CFLs) to the buds the reveg growth will come from the better and faster they reveg

Rose, My G-13 and White Widow hermied....And it was all my fault. :(

I'm taking pics tonight....

Ozzy, am i stoned or did you just tell me to top my plants and then tell me they needed to be closer to the lights? I put them up closer to the lights. Do you still think they need topped? Oh yeah I am stoned now, so you might have to
type
slow.
thank
you.

By cutting that plant you are planning on revegging where I said, you can get the lights closer to the buds you have left on her. They are where the new growth will come from when they start the new growth

So I probably shouldn't have taken as much bud off as I did. I didn't know the new growth started there. I was thinking that like roses the new growth would take place at a leaf junction. Thank you OZZY.
That all makes perfect sense now.

Latest posts

Back