RTI myco paks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I went to my hydro store and pick up some supplies.Iam like a kid in a candy store:D But,He gave me something,it has no name on the package,but on the bags it say's RTI myco pak.He was telling me the what it was and how it would benefit my transplants and grows.has any one heard of this or use it?What is it?Whats in it to be so beneficial?If no one knows I will call him up tomorrow and Find out.I was way to HIGH to remember what he was saying about this stuff.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

i use myco religiously that stuff is great here is the skinny on it
introduction of a myco leads to better rooting and growth rate is the sample powder or granular?

tiller08 said:
is it mycorrhizae
Yes it is. and Yes,It is grandulated he gave me 4 of them.Told me to do a side by side.To see the results.I am gonna do that.I got some diesel that is a week old and I will put one in half and not in the other half.Do a journal on it so very can see the difference on this endo - ecto craze.Keep it GREEN

i have some pics on here some were they all have myco in them you will be amazed at the amount of root growth

I'm also using myco fungi. It works great imo. I'm using Advanced Nutrients Piranha. Myco makes it where you don't have to water with nutes that often too.

bombbudpuffa said:
I'm also using myco fungi. It works great imo. I'm using Advanced Nutrients Piranha. Myco makes it where you don't have to water with nutes that often too.

The piranha is way over priced. It $32 for 1.5 oz. I bought mine for $10/lb

The piranha is way over priced.
I agree. I got 7 130g containers for around $20 thats why i'm using it:). 130g is $40 each on ebay...ouch.

I first noticed RTI when their product on another message board, it used to grow an 1800lb pumpkin, But the pumpkin poped before it could be weighed.

Here is a video of the world champion giant pumpkin growers using thier mycorrhizae. I thought it was interesting that they grow indoors first with grow lights. They use mycorrhizae to start their plants out...

its on youtube, just search for mycorrhizae giant pumpkins

dont know of rti, but when i do soil grows, i use promix ultimate organic with myco, and avec.

avec is a bio-stimulant, that helps build soils health. i got nothing but great results with this.

and the best part is, it's plug, and play.:D , all in one bag.:hubba: :cool: ...bb...

Sounds good but Im gana stick with the stuff that breaks world records

oh i don't doubt ya.

promix ain't no lightweight either though.

grow em big...bb...

Latest posts

Back