Salvia??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls...So I was over my friends house the other day smoking some budd and more of are friends came over and they had this stuff called SALVIA, now I heard SOOO much about it from these guys I was just dieing to try it...

Now what they said is you just put it in your bowl and all you need is 2 hits and you get messed up crazy!!

So I was kinda thinking yea right there just busting my balls...

So they made a bowl pack and gave it to me...I took my first hit and wow I felt BLAZED as hell...I then take my 2nd hit and OMFG!!!! I WAS SO GONE I DONT KNO WERE I WAS!!!

Everything started to seem like it kept getting smaller.. ( KINDA LIKE WILLY WONKA WHEN THERE GOING TO THE FIRST DOOR AND THE HALL WAY GOES FROM BIG TO SMALL WERE THE LITTLE DOOR IS )

and I couldn't believe it!! So I asked them were did they get it??

They told me a store sells it down the shore ( which is like 15mins away from me ) and I couldn't belive it!!

for a gram those its 40 bucks but omg its amazin!!

I was wondeirng if anyone else had try this stuff? and what they thought about it??

if you go to shroomery.org or one of those places, you'll find trip reports and stuff. This is an MJ only forum. We may post the occasional beer n BBQ thread, but like to stay away from those kinda of topics.
On a side note: 3 states have illegalized Salvia. So it may not be on the market much longer...it's getting a pretty bad rep. lately.
Careful tryin things new by yourself...get a babysitter.

well, on that note:
thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back