San Fernando Valley OG Ebb&FLo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hal and cmd! :headbang:

I seem to have the best grows when I grow with you guys here by my side. Gives me something to look up to. I really respect yall and thinking that someone is looking over my shoulder (in a non paranoid way) keeps me a little more on track i guess.

Much love and respect :peace:
-OGK

:48:

I run tap water (but Im lucky to have great water at around 100ppm out of the tap pH 7.0) and always just add Cal Mag 1/2 strength when I flip to avoid any deficiencies. Looking good hope the slime stays away.

Wooooowooooooo! Next stop donkeyland at MP.C! Thanks AK and DanK lol

:rofl:

Last nights pics!

The claw had stopped a day or 2 ago, and the tops are beginning to spit out straight leaves again. :D

13f01634.jpg

ef8327d8.jpg

lookin' real fine.. I'm excited for my run..

gettin' em back in shape is one of the most rewarding (yet stressfull) things about this hobby, IMO..

I'm going to post some pics tonight in my grow journal.. if you have a minute, take a look and tell me how big you let yours get in veg compared to how mine are now..

dan im still on the tea :D

and cmd ill go have a peek

thanks guys
:bong:

Cell phone pics today, sorry...i have been pulling a mike the headless chicken week.:eek:

So much to do!!

fa8b87d9.jpg

0918b77a.jpg

2130782f.jpg

a3076b3e.jpg

that SFVK's lookin' good brutha.. I'll be right there with you soon..

:ciao: OGkushman

hows them Ladies doing?

Aloha OGK~

WOW! I just went through ur whole entire journal and again, wow! I was wondering about ur stretch and not doing LST... Now I understand! Outstanding!

Hey guys so sorry about the trailing off in the posting this last month...wedding in 2 weeks!

dc67b1de.jpg

998798ef.jpg

6400d317.jpg

looking huge.......very nice!

congrats on the wedding!

Those look great!..

I'm following along.. My SFV's are ridiculously skinny in places.. I do a screen so I'm about to stop tucking at day 14 of 12/12..

I'm Looking forward to your checking out your harvest..

rock on!

Thanks guys! Lots of love :peace:

Im burning an early bowl of the SFV mixed with Banana OG with some SFV bubble bag hash on top. Mmmmmm

Maybe the last pics before harvest??? Its almost done, and really early! I think its the higher ppm of CO2 in there.

67591d12.jpg

59e3a4cf.jpg

c3828016.jpg

:rofl: yea i was in a bad place lol

But im gettn married, got me a pocket full of dank, and a smile on my face. Final pics in a day or 2 when fully dry.

I just cut it all 2 days ago

When i looked at the 1st few pics of stretch i would have said no chance of any nice buddage there and *** i cannot believe how they has turned out amazing grow OGK and congrats if ya married now and just outa interest how high up above your plants was the lighting at the start.
T4

Latest posts

Back