Scrub! <--- D=

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o K U S H o

We Certified Gettin It.
Reaction score
Hey there folks! Iam a brand new grower. Ive never grown before but I would really like to start =D. Im from NC! and I enjoy the finer buds in life lol :hubba:

Welcome KUSH,
I'm kinda still a new grower myself. Yeah, I tried once, It did grow pretty good, even transplanted it twice with out alot of shock, but, alas I fell victim to all my buddies non-factual rudemntary,non-founded,playground-rumor-advice that led me to failure.

But now I am working on getting one going.
Just takin me time as I work two jobs and have to do it when I can.

There is a wealth of information here. Trust me when I say this, you can't soak it all in in one day.Take some time and look through the different grow guides.
After you do that and you still got questions, there are plenty of cool people here to give you answers.
:joint:
Good Luck
:joint:

Gb

Cool, thanks man. Im gonna try to do a Outdoors grow but... I really wanna do some Indoor as well.

Welcome and here is some MOJO for ya. I have been to Charlotte and love your city.

Haha thanks. Its not bad. Your grow journal sounds to good to be true. Id kill for some of that stuff lol =D

Haha thanks man. But my setup is nothing compared to what alotta people have going on now. Just in a small apartment and trapped in a lease until next fall then I am living in a house with a basement:D

welcome.. glad ya came along..need more growers in NC and try to change law in NC..

Thanks guys. Ohhh Papa NC is so lame about there laws I hate it!

Latest posts

Back