Seed Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anmut

Reaction score
Alright - four out of five were males. I'm done with bagseed. I had lights, nutes, love and care but was skunked. I'm in the states - where can one safely purchase seeds from without having the po-po down your back?

I have found,

that almost all of my buds that I go and smoke with, have an abundance of beans that they love to share. I was always hearing the same phrase, "Why didn't you just ask me dude"? So I learned to ask, and then share my results.
There is a very good feeling that you get when you hand a benefactor a large bud as a thank you. The cheese smiles that I have seen in folks is just to die for. I get a nut when I see my friends lose it over something that they helped get started, LOL It's what makes the world go round ya know ?
In the forums there are a few posts that address good sites to order from, please do take a gander. Let us know what you end up with. OK ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I am in the states also.I order my seeds from http://www.drchronic.com/ or http://www.nirvana-shop.com/seeds-inoutdoor-c-24_22.html They will both get them to you as safely as possiable.I only had one problem since I have been ordering from these place's and it wasnt the seed banks fault,it was custom's saying they got my seeds.But,once only once:hubba: Lastly,Dont have seeds sent to the same house that you are growing in.Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:D

I heard dr. chronic doesnt deliver to u.s. anymore.

i just received replacement seeds from dr chronic today. the first ones just vanished and i didnt hear from customs or anyone for that matter. did customs send you a notification about your seeds? it makes me a little nervous. id rather know than wonder, know what i mean???

berserker said:
I am in the states also.I order my seeds from http://www.drchronic.com/ or http://www.nirvana-shop.com/seeds-inoutdoor-c-24_22.html They will both get them to you as safely as possiable.I only had one problem since I have been ordering from these place's and it wasnt the seed banks fault,it was custom's saying they got my seeds.But,once only once:hubba: Lastly,Dont have seeds sent to the same house that you are growing in.Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:D

timdog4 said:
I heard dr. chronic doesnt deliver to u.s. anymore.

i heard this also however as i stated in the prior post i just got some today. perhaps this is a brand new policy???

www.worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com

just keep in mind.. none of these sites will keep "po po from breathing down your neck"...

if customs opens your order .. 1 of 2 things can happen

1 - they take your package and send you a nice note.

or

2- they open your package take the seeds, send you a note stuffed in your original package.

but one thing DEFINITELY happens...

Your name and address goes in their database and once an address has a seizure you would be foolish to ever send a seed order there again..

You are taking a gamble no matter what if you are having seeds shipped to the US..

worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com is very good though

blunt said:
i just received replacement seeds from dr chronic today. the first ones just vanished and i didnt hear from customs or anyone for that matter. did customs send you a notification about your seeds? it makes me a little nervous. id rather know than wonder, know what i mean???
I got the original package,with a seizure letter inside.That is way I never have anything sent to the same address that I grow in.That is a good rule to live by as tight as dont tell anyone that you grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

thanks man, roughly how long did it take to receive that seizure letter? the doc originally sent mine in november. nothing came so he sent a test letter with no seeds to see if that got thru. it did so then he just sent another batch of 10 which i got today. im wondering if im in the clear or if i may still see a seizure letter. its been almost 3 months...... thanks

berserker said:
I got the original package,with a seizure letter inside.That is way I never have anything sent to the same address that I grow in.That is a good rule to live by as tight as dont tell anyone that you grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

If you were going to get a letter you would have gotten it by now. usually takes 2weeks from when they intercept the package. Yours was lost, not intercepted. The Dr is a stand up guy, but not sure if ordering in the future will do much good. I spoke with him last week on the phone about future orders to USA. Doesn't sound like this is going to change.

Just like umbra stated.You would have gotten it already.I got mine about 2 weeks after the date I should have gotten my seeds.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back