Seeds to the House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownSouth34

Reaction score
So I'd like some peoples thoughts on this:

Would you have your seeds sent to your own house? With just about everyone sending seeds to other peoples houses with their names on it....has anyone heard of a house they had seeds sent to get raided or even have someone show up asking questions? I'm thinking about just having my beans sent to my own home (it'll be the 1st time ordering for me, having a hard time deciding between bcseedking WW or NL). All input is appreciated.

I have never heard of anyone getting busted for it because I dont think I know anyone that careless. Don't do it man. My brother has gotten his seeds via mail order using a pre paid visa card online at an internet cafe two towns over and had them sent to a private mailbox that he rented thru a friednd for 10 bucks a month at one of those shipping stores like mailboxes etc. As careful as he is about it, he still prefers to go to Amsterdam once a year and bring them back with him in his shampoo.

i have had some extrordinary experiences with the boys from customs.but,i have placed 2 orders since then,got one and am awaiting the other.i did get one m.o. confiscated.no biggy.i got the money back from the P.O. it just took a couple months.i now order all my seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl

I get my seeds sent to a friend's old abandoned house with a fake name. Requires no signature so he can never have to say he accepted the package.

yes,the last time and this time.the other one that got snatched was going to a p.o. box.fug that.mine are coming to me in the old roadside mailbox.

Now that Michigan has a medical law all of my orders will be sent directly to my home address...I've had seeds disappear when sent to my safe house, so I'll just get them sent to my addy, that way I don't suspect anyone if they don't show up, less friction when less peeps are involved...

Peace...j.b.

yes,thank god for MMJ in michigan.i've got an appointment now with the dr. gotta get it rolling

andy52 said:
yes,thank god for MMJ in michigan.i've got an appointment now with the dr. gotta get it rolling

Hey, lemme know what you find out ;)
I'm really curious to learn how/when this law will take effect....

suppossed to be dec.4 how long it takes after that for them to screw around,no one knows.i will have all i need from the dr. anyway.i printed out the forms to take to the dr.just incase he doesn't have the necessary forms.

Latest posts

Back