Seeds VS clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
I just saw alaskabud's post and though id make this post.

Im curios what people would rather use seed or cutting?

Me personaly i would rather use cuttin's because like alaskabud said there is no males, quicker turn-around and its just easier!, Anyone agree or disagree??

RAD

It works both ways. You need seeds to get clones. Once the seed germinates and grow for about a month, clones can be cut off and put into flower to determine thier sexes. When sexes are determined, you can keep the female and if male appears, launch the male. Now that one knows they are females, you can begin cloning that one female plant to get as much clones of the mother plant. This way it is continuous and you can have good smoke every 2-3 months. Now unless you like smoking the same strain over and over again, cloning is your ticket. But other peeps like me, prefer to buy good quality seeds to try somethin new. It all depends, on one's taste and method of growing, cloning is a wonderful thing to do. But like I said, you don't get what you have without a source,........... seeds.

Thats about it in a nutshell - I prefer to have a couple different types growing at the sametime.... so if one flops another normally prevails. It also gives you a variety of smoke...

Latest posts

Back