Shiloh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great guy. Sorry about your loss. One quick question,,why is he holding his crotch.
I know all about Loss. Lost my Father when i was 11yrs old to a heart attack. He was only 36. Lost my Mother in 2016 to Lung Cancer. Lost my 1st born Son to a car accident also in 2016. Not to mention my dog to cancer in 2016. Yeah 2016 was a fking shitty year. According to what the Doctors told my Wife,, they have lost me 3 times. Twice when i was shot and once during my open heart surgery. Guess im a cat.
Shut up Hippie,,i didnt say i was a p***y. 😁
Meow Meow

Looks like a great guy. Sorry about your loss. One quick question,,why is he holding his crotch.
I know all about Loss. Lost my Father when i was 11yrs old to a heart attack. He was only 36. Lost my Mother in 2016 to Lung Cancer. Lost my 1st born Son to a car accident also in 2016. Not to mention my dog to cancer in 2016. Yeah 2016 was a fking shitty year. According to what the Doctors told my Wife,, they have lost me 3 times. Twice when i was shot and once during my open heart surgery. Guess im a cat.
Shut up Hippie,,i didnt say i was a p***y. 😁

Because he was full of testosterone!

And so ladies and gents the continuing drama of Passion Place moves on to another episode. Stay tuned for scenes from our next drama. Staring the whole fargin cast.

giphy.gif

Well not a lot really... the dog incident happened at my previous house fortunately, so the neighbours here aren't aware that I am a blood-dripping maniac when push comes to shove.

There you have it. No drama from me today. @leafminer just dances to his own tune. No problem. He doesn't seem to acknowledge the comfort I offered him and his wife, but I know I gave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a good hair day, needed to go out and run business errands. Then I decided I just don't want to get into the rat race today. Once I had my first Tito's, driving was off limits.

Thanks for the companionship!

Gosh, that sounds so superficial and does not portray the real me. I believe I am developing true friendships here. I will still show my angst. Forgive me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back