show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww he's too cute to let the kitties eat.. don't be mean

I got a new tat yesterday. :)

Not a tattoo, but a 20 gal crabitat, and 5 new hermit crabs. Brings us to a total of 8. :) The one in the awful painted Big Bird shell is a lavender color, so pretty. Here's a few random pics of the tank and new additions.

They love the new tank, especially the mosh (moss, lol) pit. That's the basket on the 2nd level. The crabs were also going crazy on the climbing net. You can't tell, but I made a little hammock and it's in the front corner on the sand side. None of checked it out, so I will probably take it out soon.

:D

Those are so cool Mom. I had one when i was a kid. :aok: Have you ever seen them change shells before?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Those are so cool Mom. I had one when i was a kid. :aok: Have you ever seen them change shells before?

Yes I have, quite neat.

It was soo much fun building the crabitat yesterday. Took the good part of the day. They are loving it! What's nice about having 8 is that atleast someone is always awake even during the day. At night they are very busy and trash the tank. Sticks and shells scattered everywhere. :D

I must admit they are taking away from my computer time. They are so facinating to watch. Last night I had a chair by them and it was 2 AM before I knew it. :eek:

SmokinMom said:
I got a new tat yesterday. :)

Not a tattoo, but a 20 gal crabitat, and 5 new hermit crabs. Brings us to a total of 8. :) The one in the awful painted Big Bird shell is a lavender color, so pretty. Here's a few random pics of the tank and new additions.

They love the new tank, especially the mosh (moss, lol) pit. That's the basket on the 2nd level. The crabs were also going crazy on the climbing net. You can't tell, but I made a little hammock and it's in the front corner on the sand side. None of checked it out, so I will probably take it out soon.

:D

Update! The big crab in the red painted shell has changed into a shiny natural one. Look how cute it looks now. Hehehehe.

I guess I better introduce you all to Smudge........

Born August 30.....

Aint she cute...............

PA277322.JPG

Hey imsoborednow - glad to see ya around............

Smudge is a friendly looking pup.

PB:)

heres my dogs, pitbull Gostface Killah, and Rvca(rooka) a ridgeback lab. , i got a baby ball python and some cats too, just to lazy to find pics right now

s750369202_143812_944.jpg

s750369202_403092_847.jpg

KaptainKronic said:
Ok...I finally got new batteries for my camera....so here's my little 8 legged freind.....well not so little actually.....lol

wait, why does it look such cool colors???
is it really its colors, or did you invert the pictures colors??? of just the spider some how.

Latest posts

Back