show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lab's?

dsc00010.jpg

Hick said:

He yours Hick? He's gorgeous :)

Hehe mom, your lady does look big with all that fur to contend with :)

Thorn- at last yrs check up, she was 125 pounds. :eek: I think 70% of that is fur.....thats why we get her shaved. Don't want that all over the house. :giggle:

The little one is 25 lbs, but for some reason he thinks he's the big one. :rolleyes: :p

Great looking red pit you have there slowmo, how big is he? I posted a picture of my blue pit on the last page. I always used to joke that I was going to start a kennel just to breed reds and blues called Dr Suess's pitbulls and my slogan was going to be "One pit, Two pit, Red Pit, Blue Pit." It's much funnier when I'm high.

Lily pad is my Grey long haired tabby, she's almost 2 years old and there's not one dog that she hasn't fearlessly chased after. Lucy is my Husky mix, she's about 2.5 yrs old and very shy but sweet.

lucy1.jpg

lilypad1.jpg

Isn't funny how doberman's and pitbulls look so different when you don't get there ears done. I had my dogs ears done but I have a friend who got a dog from the same litter but left the ears intact, they look like completely different breeds.

thanks cadlakmike1. he's 6 months old give or take a week. im looking for a good red female with a good pedigree to breed with. i love the breed for sure.

This is my baby girl (Caz) shes 2 1/2 now

im so jelouse of you lot with ur pitbulls i want 1 soooo much but there band where i live (UK)

DSC00637.jpg

Posin.jpg

As much as I love growing marijuana, I love my service dogs even more. Most days. <G> Here are some pictures of my past service dogs at work. The little guy is a 12 pound Papillon, the big guy a Border Collie. I work from a powerchair and my service dogs do tasks I cannot easily do for myself.

FinnSlotMach.jpg

FinnDoorOpener.jpg

PeekBedMake.jpg

FinnDishwash.jpg

PeekDrawer.jpg

i mean dont get me wrong dakota is a complete spaz, but its all the pent up energy from being a hunting dog and being a springer, she gets three, 2-3 mile, walks a day, and when its rainy she runs on the treadmill, still tons of energy, and my little brother got her to chase a laser pointer for about 2 hours when we first got her as a pup so any flashing light is the most exciting thing in the world, but shes my baby girl, hunts like a true field champ(as she is) but when play time comes you better be ready cuz shes comin whether you like it or not

It's been so much fun looking at all our pets (family)
This is Hank, my 2 year old German Shepherd. Some day when he learns a little patience he"ll be my fishin partner. Right now it's walk, walk, walk to burn some energy off of him. Also in our third round of obedience training. He's going to be a Therapy dog and go to school and help kids to read (the greatest escape) and to hospitols to visit etc..

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

Couldnt you find a bigger stick for him Col?

The way he is carrying that he looks strong enough to carry a tree :rofl:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back