shy seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesingingdetective

Reaction score
Hi Bud lovers, i am waiting for the seeds i planted to hatch. They are afghan seeds from nirvana. I stored them away in a dark cool place for 6 months until the warmer weather came, well now it has and only one has emerged. I had them in a glass of water for 24 hours then planted them about an inch in top quality soil, they are in direct warm Australian sunshine and have not been over watered. Is there a possibility the seeds were shite??? or have i f#*!@ up. yours truly TSD...:cool:

thesingingdetective said:
Hi Bud lovers, i am waiting for the seeds i planted to hatch. They are afghan seeds from nirvana. I stored them away in a dark cool place for 6 months until the warmer weather came, well now it has and only one has emerged. I had them in a glass of water for 24 hours then planted them about an inch in top quality soil, they are in direct warm Australian sunshine and have not been over watered. Is there a possibility the seeds were shite??? or have i f#*!@ up. yours truly TSD...:cool:
Well it could be alittle of both. Have anymore sprouted since this post? If not i would send them an email telling them your seeds didn't sprout. There is always a chance they will send you some replacements. ;)

Latest posts

Back