sleepin alone tonite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about all this rasta. Most of the time children will do things that just dont seem like they would ever be capable of doing. It isnt your fault and im sure she will eventually apologize and understand what she did and why it was wrong. Apology may not be soon but I would expect it eventually. Good luck and keep your head up things will eventually settle down and youll be content and whole. Light up to ease the pain brother

Hate to be harsh and all, but sounds like you need to think about how you raised your kids. I've had three myself, everyone I know has watched there kids grow up and none of them did anything like that. I admit, the kid is sooner or later going to tell you they hate you, but that is serious... You should put some serious thought into how you raised her... Were you like that? Kids are a reflection of there parents.

^^You must be one of them people that don't believe in personal responsibility ^^

Its always somebodies fault besides the person with a problem, right? Ignore this guy Rasta. We may be inpart products of our environment, but often times a good environment still produces less than perfect individuals.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back