Slow dose of vodka

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beefeaters gin , Q tonic , and half a lime freshly squeezed is good anti covid/malaria medicine , 3-4 times a week at bedtime , moderation

no beers , NO whiskies , etc etc , just gin and tonic

I’m not worried about a flu/cold bug that has a 99.8% survival rate for those under the age of 82.

The plandemic is a scam- you were all lied to.

Nuff said.
All I can say is... one of my best friends (51) got it and nearly died. My building contractor (38) got it and was off work for 3 months. The India variant is scary.

So Pute, what is your everyday sipping Vodka. Like my father-in-law would say, he doesn't drink his gin. He just sips it all day.
I like Grey Goose, Belvedere, Kettle One and Absolute. But since retiring I settle for Skyy.
I’m not worried about a flu/cold bug that has a 99.8% survival rate for those under the age of 82.

The plandemic is a scam- you were all lied to.

Nuff said.
Wow Trillions, good to see you on here. Better yet I like the way you think. Welcome back.

All I can say is... one of my best friends (51) got it and nearly died. My building contractor (38) got it and was off work for 3 months. The India variant is scary.
That is true I am sure but we are being lied to. Fauci is dirty and in the middle of a cover up.

Well if you had been betting from the start you would have lost every single bet. Not One of us has been seriously I'll. Besides I had the stuff and the gov't says I am now immune. It is an individual decision....we are aware of the possible concinquences. I respect your decision to get the vaccine so respect us and don't hope one of us takes a dirt nap to prove a point.

“ variant”

Now it will never end.

I have many friends across the world. There is no Indian variant. There are no flooded hospitals. It’s all bullshit.

If your research consists of msm and cnn sound bites and twitter clips- you are ABSOLUTELY UNINFORMED.

PERIOD.

Like everything in my life I am extremely Methodical.

I do not watch tv and form a conclusion based on the TVs opinion.

I do not hear someone say That another person is racist and form the same conclusion because other people on that same channel agreed with that person.

I do RESEARCH.

Hours and hours and HOURS of it.

I get in to Alllllll the nooks and crannies.

I find the liars.

“ trust the Science” is the most ABSOLUTE ** STATEMENT!

NO! YOU DONT TRUST SHIT! You QUESTION IT! YOU RESEARCH! YOU come to a conclusion BASED ON THAT RESEARCH AND TIME AND LOVE AND EFFORT TO FIND THE TRUTH!!!

Don’t even get me started.

I know who the traitors to America are. They are the virtue signaling, ** WOKE BULLSHIT that’s happening now!

WATCH AZ AUDIT- THE FIRST DOMINOS ARE FALLING!

NCSWIC

beefeaters gin , Q tonic , and half a lime freshly squeezed is good anti covid/malaria medicine , 3-4 times a week at bedtime , moderation

no beers , NO whiskies , etc etc , just gin and tonic
If I can't get there on marijuana and Miller Lite, I don't go.:cool:

Latest posts

Back