Smelly proof bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys going on a little road trip next friday and i was wondering do these smelly proof bags actually work? Do they do a good job of eliminating smell? I would never try to sneak anything on a plane or anything like that, but i will be traveling on the road with some of the lady's family and they are cool and all i just like to take extra precaution. I was just wondering have any of you had any experience with these, and how well do they eliminate smell? I would be carrying around a half an ounce to an ounce not too much but thanks guys :)

No they don't work. They keep smells out but not in...(i keep my hunting gear in a scent lok bag but i can still smell my cover scent..dirt)

I get the little tiny mason jars and just pack them full....I drove across the US and even got pulled over and not one little scent got out.

lowrydergrower775 said:
Hey guys going on a little road trip next friday and i was wondering do these smelly proof bags actually work?

I went to Arkie last year and took about a Qz with me and it had a stink to it, so I took a vac seal bag and place my smoke in there and vac it and then I did it again til I had about 3 1/4 bags all sux up and place them in (3) of those gallon bags.. I did fine..
Try it before you go and see what You think.. Trial and error;)

mmm thanks guys was hoping you guys would have said good things about them lol didn't really feel like hauling around mason jars you know? lol

Ok there is thing called pocketing........:holysheep: :eek:

Condom, lube, anal cavity?? Lol....:holysheep:

Not something I wld try but hey it shld be listed as an option...:eek:

Not an advocate! Wanna punch the ol doc in the mush when he puts one rubber glove on at check ups!

Well first of all even if i was sick lol the doc is getting nowhere near me with a pair of gloves.

lowrydergrower775 said:
Well first of all even if i was sick lol the doc is getting nowhere near me with a pair of gloves.

Cld be worse...the doc cld skip the putting gloves on step and instead lower the lights and throw on some Barry White.......:eek::p

Hamster Lewis said:
Cld be worse...the doc cld skip the putting gloves on step and instead lower the lights and throw on some Barry White.......:eek::p
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back