Smoking with sinus and upper respiratory issues-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Is it a good idea to smoke when I am having sinus and upper respiratory issues?

Last night I about killed myself from coughing so hard. Surprised my lungs are still in tact. :rolleyes:

But now I would love to go outside and smoke a bowl. But just thinking about it is making me cough once more. :eek:

Should I give it up until I am better?

make some ganja food, or smoke a vaporizer.
I have smoked my self better b4, when i was sick...but i didnt have respiratory issues.
I would take it easy on smoking if your having lung issues. i would say it wouldnt effect sinus at all.
Get well soon Mom :)

Suspend the smoking until you get done your antibiotic treatment. You are going to go get treated, right? Your type of infection just doesn't go away. Besides you are miserable!

You'll thank yourself for it with an enjoyable bong toke within 3 days.

If you still wanna smoke just take a small hit and go back inside. Wait a bit and go back out for another. I know when i'm sick the last thing i wanna do is smoke that's for sure. Hope you feel better soon Mom. ;) Hey didn't you go out with the girls lastnight drinking? Shame on you Mom shame on you.

when i stay home sick, the FIRST thing i want to do is toke up and get stoned....then make some soup...than watch CARTOONS YAAAA!!!!

guess thats why i dont mind being mildly sick..

Vaporizer there MOM.Works like a champ.Or just make some cannabutter and then make some cookies and let the good times roll.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back