SNOW WHITE'S JOURNAL - 7greeneyes :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my cloner rigged and ready to roll, just gotta pick up some rooting hormone 2night.

Peace, Love and Nugz -

7greeneyes :D

7greeneyes said:
I really appreciate that mikey, you're a sincerely thoughtful individual. I am severly handicapped from a horrible accident in my infancy that left me hospitalized for a year. I for years have hemmed and hawed regarding being legit and in my state (very very MMJ friendly) they have been known to conduct raids on legit greencross here, take all theitr info, download that info and then give it back to the owner because of being court mandated since it was an illegal serch and seizure.

After that a series of arrests were made in conjunction with that list...coincidence...I think not. Legit or not, if you're involved with a dispensary/club somewhere your name is on a list...@ least that is the 411 i've been told. I am so damned paranoid even going to my Indoor/Hydro Guy anymore but I still visit him when i need to. Needs must as the Devil Drives and whatnot...

Maybe one of these daze 7greeneyes will be covered by MMJ laws in my State but I don't see Chronic Pain from osteoarthritis being a valididating condition anytime soon. For F sake it should b legal for ANYONE to use!!!!! Tho I understand medical necessity very well...

p.s I have Chronic Pain from 20 years worth of doctors cutting bone, driving pins through the marrow and reconstructive plastic surgery...yet I know this is still not a qualifying condition here in my beautiful state. :(

Much Peace and Love,

I am so sorry u had to go through all that. It makes u a stronger more thankful person tho...I bet .

clone time is an exciting time!!

Just got finished reading the thread and I'm really glad to hear the babies are doing great. I'm not going to lie I'm a little jealous you're already at three fems that are ready for clipping :) Best of luck though and I hope those clones are beautiful.
keep us posted especially with pictures if you get the chance.

also, what are your plans for the clones. Where and what will they be growing in?

Despite not ph'ing my GrowBig nutes, the girlz r doin great and filled their containers! :banana:

blameitonthelaserbuds - I use dual t-5's (plugged in for for 24hrs/day until rooted), some Roottone, solo cups w/ drilled drain holes, 1/3 perlite, 2/3 fox farms ocean forest, oh yeah and the cloning box (Rubbermaid w/ vent holes I added ;) ). Man I am very pumped about this. It's been almost 2 years now since I've harvested any cannabis that I could call decent.

2dog thank you for the kinds words, and yes, I am so ready to get these girlz bloomin'. I'll c what i can do bout pics...we'll see, my Paranoia has kept me safe thus far...

will keep all my friends here updated...

Peace - Love - Nugs ,

p.s. bought a big ole thing of PH UP yesterday (woops! GrowBig never said anything on the label but then i hit FF's website and they say u have to PH UP it! :shocked: ) for Tiger Bloom. ahh yeah....

Keep rockin the grows people! :headbang2:

Make Clones Not Warcraft...ugh. was up too late last couple of night playin that horrible horrible game...lol, tho I have everything at the ready. Its the weekend so I'll b up l8 2night takin care of my 3 girls and takin 4 cuts per lady.

So I was watering my girlz last night and I NOTICED THEY HAVE PRODUCED THE TWO-PRONGED HAIRS OF A FEMALE THO THEY HAVE NOT BEEN FLIPPED TO 12/12. :eek:

Will keep my peeps updated!

Peace - Love - Nugz

7greeneyes :cool:

NOTE: My Heirloom Skunk never expressed preflowers but maybe I never paid that much attention. Thats like being married for 10 yrs and not knowing the color of your special lady's eyes... :rolleyes:

Sorry if I make lil to no sense was up till 3am last night...had to get up at 6am :holysheep:. Unfortunately imsomnia is SOP for 7greeneyes...lol.

Took a grip of clones last night/early morning, labeled them correspondingly to the donor mothers and flipped those sexy goilz (mothers) to 12/12. They all showed female preflowers bout 4-5 daze ago but 7greeneyes is a busy duder...:cool:

Did the most radical thing I ever did in the 12 yrs of propagating, took half of the cutting and clipped 25% of fan tips off and the other half I I pslit the stem up to an 1/8" of the "rooting" node. A youngblood actually told me about this techniique so i googled it and of course Mr. Cervantez;'s technique came up as relevant.

Have the clones under 24 hrs of light basking under dual 24watt t5's. :)

Will now b on the lookout for any sneaky snake hermans.

Taker EZ Friends,

p.s. HARVEST TARGET DATE IS EARLY FEBRUARY!!! :woohoo:

Used a one-off pouch of Rootone and Utilized a clone soil mixture of 50/50 Perlite/FoxFarms Ocean Forest. Switched out my MH Conversion lamp to a freshy standard HPS lamp.

Much Love,

7greeneyes :cool:

Moms lookin great startin to funk out a bit with their smell....no ballz as so far.

Cuttings: Anotsoagooda...hopefully the ones yellowing are doin their thing underneath the soil...KInda glad that Brava SW's cuttings are dying, I only really wanted strong feeders anyway.

Sidenote: When I nute ( 1 TBS BB + 1TSP TB, adjusted to ph 6.5) my (blooming) girls, I divide 40% between Alpha and Delta, then dilute the 20% nute solution up to the full mark in my watering can, giving Sensitive Sally a very very weak nute regimen which seems to being decreasing the raTE of nute burn-induced necrosis. :rolleyes:

ONE WEEK TILL MOLASSES/WATER FEEDINGS!!! :)

Hi 7G
I'm glad to here that things are going well with your ladies.
This will be my third attempt at a response to your 11/13 post, I just found it a few days back, sorry. I have since spent hours trying to come up with a response w/o the use of foul language.
I was a little pissed, (not at you but at the system) for making people like us afraid to use a weed for medical purposes.
I'll just have to see how this one goes? LOL Sorry
It just really erks me that you should have to feel afraid of the po po!!!!

First off your not alone 7G there are countless others like us all over the US! I too have lost count of the surgeries and medcial proceedures, I'm better now but I'm still in pretty bad shape. I have been percribed darn near ever type of pain medication made, including Marinol, (a synthetic form of THC) I've spent the past two years trying to get off all of the pills and crap and have been trying to use more natural remedies.
I often laugh at myself looking back two years ago when I first found this site, I was afraid to read it let alone post pics on it. The thought of going to jail in my condition sent shivers down my messed up spine.
But then I started to educate myself to the FACTS about MJ laws. Many people including one of my docs had been telling me to just GO TO A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLASS OR MEETING. I struggled with this for many months until I finally broke down and went to a MMJ meeting. (I cased the joint first LOL) IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT I HAVE DONE FOR MYSELF IN A VERY LONG TIME!!! I highly recomend that you at least attend ONE MEETING OR CLASS. I would bet my whole crop that you will be pleasantly surprised at what you will learn and what you will find.
Keep in mind that they need people like us to stand up so that they can fight for our rights to safe medication. I do realize that many states are still years behind Cali, Ore, but the fight is on and lawyers are winning cases all over the US. It's not just Ore. and Cali any more, from what I understand it's all over the US. Tides Are Turning!!!
With the help of many great people I've been armed with knowledge, a team of knowledgable people, including doctors and lawyers. They are all there should I ever need them. The trade off was of course giving out all of my personal info. Which was very difficult for me to say the least. It went against every fiber of me to do so!!!
It will likely take me years to get used to the fact that I am actually really safe from LEO, old habits die hard. But I know in my heart that I'm no criminal and I shouldn't have to feel like one because I smoke or grow a weed. And neither should you or anybody else!!!!
There I finally did it w/o having to blank out every few words. I just had to simmer down a bit.
I just had to get that off my chest so now I can finally think straight.....kinda. LOL
Lifes hard enough being disabled the last thing that I need to be worrying about is Johny Law kicking down my door. At least now I know that my lawyer will make them pay for it if they do.
That's My Two Cents!!!
Stay Safe
Be Well
And Grow On

Back to your grow.

Peace MBT

tHANK YOU Mikey! I'm glad as always to have u drop by. Its like you are narrating my thoughts&feelings right before me on the screen. We are QUITE alike. Peace to you and yours Mikey. Now...

UPDATE TIME: I have 3 confirmed females (no hermans woot woot) and apparetnly my less then sterile conditions contaminated my clones and killed them due to me taking them in a sleep deprived state...I had my ganja guru take a look and he confirmed my newbish halfassery instead of doin it right. (I had bought a big ole box of razor blades ~5YRS ago in bulk and just pulled an unused one out not thinking of years of contaminants dumb dumb dumb dumb!)

I clone like how I cook...ALL OVER THE FREAKIN PLACE...first here then here then I think about this and then this and eventually get it done...UGH
So...moving on, this has now become OPERATION SNOW WHITE REVEG. I've done it with my Jack Frost a cpl yrs ago so it'll b fine, just fine. My guru said he'd come outta retirement and take a few starts off my girlz and I'll take some stasrts and see how well they clone with me on a full tank of gas (sleep...lol) and with his decades of skills... :rofl:

I wanna thank mikeybtoken and 2dog and everyone else 4 your moral support and not puting that damnable "THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS"...GAH...anywhoo you, my Gentle cannafriends, Taker EZ or SLeasy or any other which way u can that brings....

Peace - Love - Nugz

p.s. Will soon be reporting on bud size, molasses adders, and smell...right atm the girlz smell funky kinda skunky with a lil B.O. thrown in to boot but if you rub the stems they come out with that strong fruity/slight pine smell...mmmm'mmm cant wait fer harvest. woot woot

my sw seeds should be here soon I am very excited...

2Dog said:
my sw seeds should be here soon I am very excited...

2dog! I hope you and yours is doing well! That's awesome. I'm excited for you as well! I was wondering...Did u pick up the femmed or the male x female seeds pack? Just curious...

Looks like Alpha is growing bigger buds but Delta (the more Sat Dom) may have the better mix I'm lookin for (a heady couchlocky not just Indical couchlock)...and its keepin very lush and green. Alpha doing great as well but starting to lose the "grow" sheen. Brava....well lets just say she will not be included in OPERATION SNOWWHITE REVEG, SHE's a bit yellow which I chalk up to N-def but she's way too sensitive to too much N as well so its a dilly of a pickle of a conundrum but oh well...at least I get to harvest her completely (mmm'mm hashish).

My 3 girlz r nice and stable with no balls. woot woot. THey are monsters and I will most definately revegg my 2 power queens (Alpha and Delta).I think following Shantibaba's fem stability suggestions worked great for preventing hermans.

He had suggested using more Nitrogen, an 18/6 Veg grow regimen with stronger blues then the oranges and reds of the hps. So I used a MH conversion lamp up till the time I flipped 12/12.

Much Peace and Love To all my Cannafriends,

Yup, that time of the bloom cycle that the Nitrogen is leeched completely so I gave them a lighter (since I'm revegging after and want to keep as much foliage) then suggested. It was FFGrow Big = 3/4 tsp ; FFTigerBloom = 3/4 tsp and FFBig Bloom = 1 Tbs.

so far so good... :cool:

er...except my clones :( until next posting...same bat time same bat channel

7greeneyes :D ...out!

7g, I like your thread. Your explanation works for me. Props to my fellow members for not whamming you about pics. We just need to visualize the girls from your descriptions, which are great, btw. I have had sensitive girls and some of them can be quite rewarding, come harvest time. Don't write any off too soon. They are great educators. Benny's own special GREEN MOJO for you.

7greeneyes said:
2dog! I hope you and yours is doing well! That's awesome. I'm excited for you as well! I was wondering...Did u pick up the femmed or the male x female seeds pack? Just curious...

Looks like Alpha is growing bigger buds but Delta (the more Sat Dom) may have the better mix I'm lookin for (a heady couchlocky not just Indical couchlock)...and its keepin very lush and green. Alpha doing great as well but starting to lose the "grow" sheen. Brava....well lets just say she will not be included in OPERATION SNOWWHITE REVEG, SHE's a bit yellow which I chalk up to N-def but she's way too sensitive to too much N as well so its a dilly of a pickle of a conundrum but oh well...at least I get to harvest her completely (mmm'mm hashish).

My 3 girlz r nice and stable with no balls. woot woot. THey are monsters and I will most definately revegg my 2 power queens (Alpha and Delta).I think following Shantibaba's fem stability suggestions worked great for preventing hermans.

He had suggested using more Nitrogen, an 18/6 Veg grow regimen with stronger blues then the oranges and reds of the hps. So I used a MH conversion lamp up till the time I flipped 12/12.

Much Peace and Love To all my Cannafriends,

hey greeneyes me and mine are great I hope u r good..I know u r with those pretty plants... here is my seed order. I dont need many seeds just one good female and I can clone her..cant wait to see the best and taste the smoke...

Nirvana Seeds Snow White Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds

excellent 2dog! I have ZERO hermans (knock on wood) and am more then pleased, the only advice I have to give to you is Take cuttings when your clear headed and fresh, no schmokey smoke b4, and STERILIZE EVERYTHING you touch. I use to observe these STERILITY PROTOCOLS, but have grown lackadaisical, and NOT ON TASK. My converstion with my guru has adjusted me back to the centered "zone" I need to be in AND with a modecum of discipline will be sittin fat with clones and budz in 3 months (but will have harvested and tasted my fruits :hubba: ).

2dog, u wont be dissapointed, so far my three girlz are just beautiful and responding nicely (as far as tipping up) to the bloom nute regimen. My next "watering" will have Brer rabbit molasses (1Tbl) added to it.

My nute schedule is: Nutes, Water, Nutes, Water w/ Molasses, then back again until stinky goopy thc goodness.

Have an awesome weekend 2dog.

Grow on my Friends,

SIDENOTE: MY Delta has stretched to an equal height of my two Indica dom's. but in veg (the day I flipped to 12/12) Two are at 26 inches the other is ~25. There are monsters in my closet fo sho! :rofl:

IronLungs said:
7greeneyes,

whats shakin?

Had a question for you regarding your use of the fox farms line up.....
After you add your tiger bloom and big bloom to your water, what is your PH???????

I ask because I find the FF nutes make my ph SINK. And I do mean sink.
After I start with water at 7.0, then add my flowering nutes as recommended by foxfarms, my PH falls to like 4.1-4.3....wow right?

So, I am wondering if you check your PH after you mix up your foxfarm nutes?

Thanks in advance

Hey IronLung pull up a beanbag stay awhile! Glad to have you here.

YES, I check my nutes PH as soon as I mix (added separately to the water of course ;) )them thoroughly together with warm water and BEFORE feeding.

PH OF NUTES: one thing I can help here. Mine (with whatever nutes that need to be PH'd) acidifies down to a ph of AROUND 5.0 (light orange using the simple GH kit) and I use a 1/2 tsp of PH UP to adjust to AROUND a much happier 6.5 (or light green per my kit). MAKE SURE TO TAKER EZ ON HOW MUCH PH ADJUSTER YOU USE! A MINUTE AMOUNT GOES A LONG WAY.

AND I use the operative word of "AROUND" because there's .5 degree margin of error with these simple GH ph tester kits but my girlz are responding greatly to the ph adjustments so its workin correctly for me IME.

Peace - Love - Nugz

Latest posts

Back