snow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today we have the coldest october afternoon ever recorded in florida. (My area anyway) it went all the way down to 57 degrees!!

I envy you guys. I wish I lived in the cold.

Neo drives a geo said:
Today we have the coldest october afternoon ever recorded in florida. (My area anyway) it went all the way down to 57 degrees!!

>wanna do a time share?:hubba: - i'll gladly swap up on some weather in a heartbeat...bb...:) ...

jeez.. I'm with that man..

some of our friend came with their plants to put in under our roof to keep these plants warm..

I don't blame anyone like this.. I love plants myself.. plants don't argue like women do... I think any plants is awesome..and keep them warm..

some plants don't survives in winters.. in our local.. its 35 degree overnight.. I kept my garden indoor and warm.. as much as 70 degree indoor.. not bad..
btw.. I kept my male plants outside....see how they do.. I ll post the pic some time ;)

It was 91 degrees here today lol! I haven't even seen snow in couple years.

andy52 said:
heavy frost here this morning,30 degrees.suppossed to get about an inch of snow tonight.i'll be glad to see the snow.its so beautiful when the moon is shining on it.looks like diamonds sparkling in the moon light.

> yeaahhh, it's like that.
but colder than a well diggers booty...
if i gotta live in the (weather), gotta have fun doin it.
sledd'in is the way to break up the drab. woot. good times.
(ann-urbans , and powerlines.:hubba: )...bb...

Just noticed it was bright out this morning. Looked out the window and yes we have snow on the ground. :eek: Damn i hate snow. :doh:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Just noticed it was bright out this morning. Looked out the window and yes we have snow on the ground. :eek: Damn i hate snow. :doh:
Please, watch your language! Not the "S" word. I haven't seen any "S" since 1979, and I don't miss it. Nasty stuff.

I can send ya a jar for let's say $10. :rofl: Trust me we hate this crap and look foward to getting out of it sometime down the road. ;) :hubba:
POTUS said:
Please, watch your language! Not the "S" word. I haven't seen any "S" since 1979, and I don't miss it. Nasty stuff.

had snow the last two days, temps 2*-5* with a windchill
i hate snow and cold but at least i get laid off for the winter.

....and i guess its fun making snow women

Today
Sunny. Highs 62 to 76. West winds 10 to 15 mph

..no longhandles today!!

Must be that damn GLOBAL WARMING Hick. :p
Hick said:
Today
Sunny. Highs 62 to 76. West winds 10 to 15 mph

..no longhandles today!!

Well Its 27 Here This Morning And No Snow.they Lied,lol sure is nice to keep the tent cool tho.

yeah, 27* here too earlier. soon as daylight broke, i can see the sweet rays of sunshine:D . supposed to hover around 60* next 7 days', with sunshine.:) . the lows at night will be in high 20's-low 30's.

yeah Hick, longhandles. i try to avoid 'em. :hubba: . this is how i roll. the Wheel Horse, and the Murray are must haves. one to push, and one to throw.:hubba:

threw in a pic of the sun rising across the heavily frosted field from this mornings walk with the dogs'.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I can send ya a jar for let's say $10. :rofl: Trust me we hate this crap and look foward to getting out of it sometime down the road. ;) :hubba:
The pygmy will show you the way to my house! Come on down here to Florida. You guys would love it here. And NO SNOW.

Please, send me something in a jar......and I ain't talkin about no snow!

I'd say I want some of that StoneyBud, but that almost sounds obscene. I'd be smokin myself. HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAA

Mybad

Neo drives a geo said:

We must live near each other lmao. Warming up for the weekend, though. 59 in my box last night!

POTUS said:
The pygmy will show you the way to my house! Come on down here to Florida. You guys would love it here. And NO SNOW.

Please, send me something in a jar...< POTUS> ...

> stayed there for a bit bro. down round Pensacola once upon a time , and up round Winterhaven 'nother. ( great hog hunt'in ). been off the west coast, oyster'in , and it snowed like a mother humper. 4 inches of powder on the deck. ( and would'nt you know it , we put in with the harbor master for 60 sacks that day.) thats all the good 'ol boys' needed to see , and we headed for the marina. got our usual limit , of 40.
i got some yankee doodle dandy x rebel yell x mother humper.:hubba: .
what's for dinner? pick me up along the way pygmy!!!bb!!!:D ...

Neo drives a geo said:

Wait, let me get this right....

You live in Florida and wish you could move somewhere where it's freakin freezing cold?

ARE YOU NUTS? (Maybe you're a misplaced Eskimo?)

banjobuzz said:
what's for dinner? pick me up along the way pygmy!!!bb!!!:D ...
Fresh caught Whiting fish smoked with cherry wood to a juicy tenderness seeping clear broth. Black eyed peas and black beans mixed with diced hot peppers, tomatoe and wild rice. Fried Okra and baby Lima's. A fresh batch of 3 inch thick cornbread made in a cast-iron fry pan. Fresh made vanilla bean ice cream for desert with caramel topping.

Jump in when the pygmy goes by. He hasn't learned how to use the brakes yet!

mannn, i miss southern style. sounds like a meal fit for kings. smoked whiting with cherry wood is it. ever tried it with pecan? those are my two favorites. i have lots of cherry trees here. no pecan. i have it brought UP here from alabama every spring. give it a try.
ever do a beer can chicken, smoked with cherry?:hubba: ...bb...

banjobuzz said:
mannn, i miss southern style. sounds like a meal fit for kings. smoked whiting with cherry wood is it. ever tried it with pecan? those are my two favorites. i have lots of cherry trees here. no pecan. i have it brought UP here from alabama every spring. give it a try.
ever do a beer can chicken, smoked with cherry?:hubba: ...bb...
While reading your post, my mind went immediately to chicken smoked with cherry wood. I always use my chicken butt-buster. hehe

Man, now my mouth is watering.

Never tried pecan. You use the nut shells?

Latest posts

Back