So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been the worst summer I can remember, I think our highest temp this year was'nt more than 76 degrees F. Just cold and damp. Went fishing today, Sunrise on Tulalip Bay, near Smokey Point, Wa.

P1100182.JPG

92 with a heat index of 104, tomorrow mid 90's with a heat index of 115, I'll trade with you anytime.

It only hit 99 today, almost felt like a cold front came through.

well like hell. we got more rain, and a half hr of really bad hail and heavy rain. as long as the rain stops for flower i dont care

Ruffy said:
well like hell. we got more rain, and a half hr of really bad hail and heavy rain. as long as the rain stops for flower i dont care
We got a little hail yesterday, a little damage, but not much, I listened to the news tonoght and they claimed we in for a cooling trend, go figure!!

whats going on skag, gotta love the n/ west, its been no more than 25 deg c here for a few months, and rain. we need heat!!!

Rain again for the 4th day in a row its great and it keeps the scum off the streets.
Lol
T4

6:30 am and 92 degrees, we had a heat index of 118 yesterday and may top that today, I HATE heat....my electric bill is going thru the roof. Keeping the house 72 when outside is 110+ is giving my central air all it can handle. It amazes me that people in Mississippi and Louisiana live with this stuff regularly.

Ruffy said:
whats going on skag, gotta love the n/ west, its been no more than 25 deg c here for a few months, and rain. we need heat!!!
Ya ruffy, not much of a summer for the north west. I just switch my light schedule to 9 PM to 9AM and haven't had a heat issue, my outdoors is doing OK not great!! but OK, if August and Sept are halfway decent i may do good, but with this weather it will never be excellent, the sockeye salmon fishings really heating up, but I guess that's all that warming lol

Hot , Hot , hot and then you feel the humidity. I have offically gave up on the OD this yr. My Bro tried to keep the plants happy but he just could not carry enough water.

Too hot to be able to keep up with, it's been HOT!!! Went from rain to heat...guess we know snow is next?

17 days in a row over 100F and the seven day forecast calls for seven more days of the same. It's hot.

Just ran out and got the paper, 55 degrees and sprinkling, Wow I read Ozzy's post, I haven't had to water, today I'm fixing some kind of rain-guards so my pots can dry out a little, there just soaked,so heavy!! Any Ideas???? I use a strip of plywood to keep the sun off my smaller outside pots. These plants are all pretty much in soil I mixed from reading chefnovelle's old threads, there all different phenos from the BLZ grow, they sure look happy!!, despite no sunshine, and soaked to the bone, tough old gals.

P1100227.JPG

Another week and a half, and it will have been two months straight without rain. It was only 101 yesterday, and it just reached 90 today so it appeares that we will be below 100 today. (Yea) This is the first day that the temp. has remained below 80 degrees in my grow rooms by 11:00 am, since I installed the lights more than a month ago. Hopefully the worst of the heat is behind us, but I doubt it. Peace love and flowers:bong2:

plants look good skag!! its our turn for sun now, i hope. mine are doing ok also. i just want sun for 2 months then let it snow lol

Ruffy said:
plants look good skag!! its our turn for sun now, i hope. mine are doing ok also. i just want sun for 2 months then let it snow lol
Our High today was about 65, the sun came out for a little while this evening.

Sunny this morning, 70s going to low 80s yaaa!! its a heat wave, fire up the AC. LOL don't have AC, very few ppl do here!!

Latest posts

Back