So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, awakened by a big storm, rain and lightning all over the place! Under a flood watch now...sweet! Ark built, waiting patiently!

I'm really worried for some of our southern USA region members. The news was very grim.

Well, what can I say??? No tornadoes, no real flooding like many have seen, but MAN, can we ever get a break??? It's overcast with warnings of another inch of rain to be added to the couple we got yesterday and the days before! Water is standing everywhere, no mowing to be done for the day (or before the big weekend??)! Business has been horrid at best, never in 31 years of ownership have we seen anything like this.

We have had over cast and rain for the past week or so but today is sunny and beautiful. The next five days have rain coming.

Last year we lost the entire month of June here in Maine caused it rained something like 28 out of the 30 days. Looks like its going to be a repeat of last year. I didnt even get to do an outdoor grow last year. All my plants drowned.

Today is 65 and sunny. Perfect weather for a little yard and garden clean up...finnaly.

Today is a wonderful day if you are into working in your own sweat.....:rolleyes:

Hot and humid....sure glad I shut my flower tent down for the summer....

well here in canada, hell has come. its frikin cold 10 degs, raining like god hates mj and very windy. but itll warm up for jun 5th or so. back to 18 degs

Ruffy said:
well here in canada, hell has come. its frikin cold 10 degs, raining like god hates mj and very windy. but itll warm up for jun 5th or so. back to 18 degs

Its not raining and 10 degrees in Canada, just in your part.

Its 70 degrees F where i am 20 C.

i put canada. i dont like to say were in canada......

I dont think it is gonna break into the 60's today in not so sunny Northern California. Dipped into the thirties last night, right chilly for end of May.

Cooler and rainy once again in north east U.S.A. Supposed to be in the 90's this weekend! Good thing I have an air conditioner in my grow room!:watchplant:

todays weather is cold, 52 degrees raining, tonights forcast, cloudy, with a chance of amber!!! YIPEE!!!! I think the C99s gonna have enough amber that the mrs. gives the nod, I gave her my C99, in hopes she can smoke it, she does ok with the mazzar, but just can't smoke anything heavy, she cant smoke the Dutch Treat!!

It is currently an awesome 72F and sunny outside. This weather is rocking it pretty nicely.

The temps are predicted to get below freezing for the next 3 nights.....I built a fire this morning.

Perfect temps and weather 60f and raining.
Ya gotta love the U.K.
T4

Sunny but cool {64} on Grand Traverse Bay.

supposed to be cloudy, but it's also misting and 61f....no drying out in the last few days and predicting up to an inch of rain tonight!

Latest posts

Back