So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather right now on flowering plant and seedlings is 65 degrees, cloudy, with 60% humidity...lows tonight will go down to 54 degrees F. Not too shabby???

Apart from my thread on Problems n Sick Plants section, I plan to do a (final) neem spray on the flowering plant to keep off pests not just mites???
It is approx. day 43 of flowering and seems that it will go on at least 2 more weeks... Should i be good or is it a NO NO??

Guess what?? It's raining again....we're expecting another 2"!!!! :(

Thunderstorms, heavy rain, hail, tornado watches. Oh what a beautiful day around North Texas, lmfao..

I got your Texas weather today SM it's to be 85*. What happen to spring we went for snow to 80's in one week?

True that ozzy. We've been seeing crazy weather 'patterns' if you can even call them that. I cannot complain though. My plants outdoor are currently loving the 70 degree sun they are getting at 11 AM. :hubba:

Two weeks of low 90's and it's finally raining. Got my office windows open, sucking in ozone. Nice, nice, nice. I think I might go out and lay in the driveway, let the rain wash away my parched peeling skin.

I COULD RIP HEADS OFF LIONS right now....soooo mad!!!!!

Well, rain was in the air as usual this early morning, but the radar shows a clearing for a few hours, so the kid and I loaded up to go do some much needed work at the golf course...get halfway there and it starts pouring rain! Turned around even though I hated to, and (*&^*&&( if it isn't now SUNSHINE outside!

We haven't been able to do anything more than pick up a few limbs and mow greens all spring due to this rain, I MUST get some work done....so come hades or high water, Roddy go mow now! :( Wish me luck....if this doesn't change soon, we're done.

Well, it is snowing quite heavily right now at my house. I know it won't stick, but dang, I've got to go out and work in it today.

April snow sucks no matter where you live. sorry you guys.

I myself have WINDS.

I am with Rosebud today...gusts up to 45 mph here... Had to go check on the flowering Bubblegum this morning to see it wasn't cut in half since I woke up last night a few times due to some mighty winds...But nothing to worry...

I got 20 mph winds today with a supposed high of 79 degrees, 30% humidity...:lama: I am off to school...Back from Spring Break!! WHACK!!

It rained a little here last night, but its 72 F right now, but more storms on the way tonight or tomorrow. Ill enjoy the sun while I can :D

beautiful day here in sunny California
the babies are Looooving it.
especially after the past two days of clouds

63 and cloudy. More storms on the way but not expected to be as severe as yesterday's.

was awakened to a big thunderstorm about 2 hours ago, it's raining with more rain expected today and tomorrow!

Cold front is being pushed on outta here. High 70's today. Yippie!!

I dont think it has stopped raining in 9 days where i'm at....sigh. Its kind of depressing. Sure am glad i'm not an outdoor grower.

woohoo another full day of sun!
srry to hear about the depressing rain

Well today my area is currently at 65 degress...with expected highs to be at 80 degress F. :hubba: Full sun power....

Is this good???

Latest posts

Back