so i just got the mail and guess what was in there...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mutt :) interesting. Its definetly not a bad thing. I mean such short grow time is a godsend in some cases ;)

Ok here are the pictures.

I can't be 100percent positive, but im pretty sure they are lowryders.
I guess I can only rely on the reputation of the place i bought them from.
ie: Dr Chronic/Nirvana.

These guys started auto flowering forcing me to put my whole grow
into 12/12.

Whole grow started with 600W Digital light MH, and now 1000w HPS.
Fox farm ocean forest soil, with FF grow big, big bloom, tigerbloom,
open sesame, beastie bloom and Cha Ching(haven't used yet)

DSC02054.JPG

DSC02055.JPG

Hey mr P.. I wasnt doubting you in any way, its just i've read on a few sites things such as "Lowryder was developed for extreme rapid growth (8-9 weeks from seed to bud!), uniquely short height (will grow no taller than 12 in!)"

Strange.

the_riz said:
Hey mr P.. I wasnt doubting you in any way, its just i've read on a few sites things such as "Lowryder was developed for extreme rapid growth (8-9 weeks from seed to bud!), uniquely short height (will grow no taller than 12 in!)"

Strange.

Yea i thought the same thing. But they are in grow schedule.
These LR's were germed/planted 1st week of July..
Should be ready to harvest @ about first week of August.

its been a while since then.. are you saying theyre not ready?

Oops

They'll be ready in the first week of SEPT..

sorry.. was high this morning..

i guess the genetics of this strain aren't as stable as people thought. either way it looks like she's going to do you good.

yep. I just dont wanna put 6 in the same tank thinking they might grow bigger than a fat cola each lol.

Awesome though, I was high thismorning too lol :smoke1:

Hi Riz

This is how ive been growing them, i grow the seeds in the seed pots in this pic till they are 2 weeks old, they will show sex at 2 weeks, i then transplant 3 plants to the long green pots in the picture, the pots are 24 inches long, 7 inches wide and 6 inches deep, 3 plants per long green pot, lowryder#2 does not make a huge root ball and the pots have plenty of room for roots, i have no idea if your a hydro grower or not, but this is how i work the lowryder#2 in a greenhouse and it would work perfectly well as an indoor grow, im harvesting 6 plants every 2 weeks, what i have is like a mini factory in my greenhouse :hubba:

Hippy

green pots j.JPG

Aweosme man! thanks very much.

Yep we grow NFT. and while we were able to fit 3 full size plants on our floodtable im sure we could fit 6 lowriders. 6 plants every 2 weeks sounds awesome, although i think we were just gonna do 6 once.

One question though, are they sensative to nutes or slight PH change etc? Also how much do you normally get off 6? id imagine about the same as 2 full sizers?

thanks for the tips man

I use pre nuted medium, it feeds the plant for 8 weeks, lowryders harvest at 9 weeks, so its just like a normal plant and no feed just water the week before harvest, my water here has a ph of 6.4 so its just tap water im using, as for harvest weight, i average 10 - 12 gms of dried weight per plant, (30 - 33 gms fresh bud) 2 - 2.5 ounces from 6 plants every 2 weeks will keep me satisfied :D , some plants produce more than others, more light, bigger bud, just nute them as you would any other MJ plant, ive noticed the week before harvest the lower leaves start to yellow as if they are N deficient, you shouldnt have that problem, i only get it because the nutes in the grow medium have been used up, but as they harvest at 9 weeks, i dont bother or worry about it.

Hippy

L 1.JPG

L 2.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
I use pre nuted medium, it feeds the plant for 8 weeks, lowryders harvest at 9 weeks, so its just like a normal plant and no feed just water the week before harvest, my water here has a ph of 6.4 so its just tap water im using, as for harvest weight, i average 10 - 12 gms of dried weight per plant, (30 - 33 gms fresh bud) 2 - 2.5 ounces from 6 plants every 2 weeks will keep me satisfied :D , some plants produce more than others, more light, bigger bud, just nute them as you would any other MJ plant, ive noticed the week before harvest the lower leaves start to yellow as if they are N deficient, you shouldnt have that problem, i only get it because the nutes in the grow medium have been used up, but as they harvest at 9 weeks, i dont bother or worry about it.

Hippy

Hippy,

Try using some Nutes.
You can get alot more yield from the LRs if you do.
From the looks, i might be getting a OZ per plant, at least.
Main cola is huge and growing fast and other bud sites
are getting very juicey.

I dont have the link.. But Joint Doctor the creater of LR's
have a how to grow LR's, and he uses/recommends Nutes,
Flowrering nutes at week 3/4.

And i think it stated, that someone had like
a mind boggling 64g, dried yield.:hubba:

Hi MrP
I get an ounce per plant, but thats not dried weight lmao, 6 plants, 7 ounces wet = 2 - 2.5 dried cured weight

Hippy

Who do you guys recommend buying seeds off of that I won't get into any trouble with?

i ordered from dr chronic without a problem. ships real fast too.

Latest posts

Back