So I'm watching MTV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

theyorker

I was watching a show called Parental Control on MTV (very funny show). Anyway a commercial comes on where a stick person says to his stick dog "Quit looking at me" while he's smoking a joint. Then he says to the dog "I could quit smoking pot anytime I want." Then the dog says back to him "How about now?" The dude thinks for like 5 seconds, gets sad look on his stick face and says "next week is better." Then the dog says "You disappoint me."

I'm thinking ***, I need to get me some stuff that will get my dog talking to me!!!

I remember once when I was really stoned I was in the kitchen lookin' for munchies, and I noticed my big 'tard dog "Pepsi" standing weird, I just stared at him for like 10 minutes laughing.

Nothing goes better with being high than just watching your pets, you'll never be disappointed.

As If We Dont Have Enough Paranoia, Now I Have To Worry About Disapointing My Dog.:confused: I Understand it's Funny, But Folks, These People are Serious. Our Public Officals, Spending BILLION$ Of Our Tax Dollars on Research, Long-Term Studys, Think-Tanks, Ect. Ect. {Can You Tell That This is One of My Favorite Rants?:rant: } Want to Know Why These People Work So Hard to Keep Us From Enjoying Smokeing Herb? Resentment. Plain and Simple. Remember Back In High School, Maybe as Far Back as Jr. High....There Were Allways "The Others", Those Few "Odd" Kids, Allways Studying Between Class's, The Quiet Ones, Off on The Side of the Classroom...The Ones We Shuned, Made Fun Of, Never Invited To "Partys" Let Alone to a "Smoke-Circle". These Fine People Grew-Up "Responsable", {In The 70's They were Refered to as "Nixion-Youths"} These People Simpley Just Don't Know About Marijuana, Because They Have Never Been Around Marijuana. And We Still Don't Talk to Them.:D Well Folks, Over Around Here, We Vote. If You're Old Enough, If You Can, Vote. And If You Vote, You Have The Right to Contact Your Representives, And Let Them Know that You are Tired of Them; Spending BILLION$ on Trying to Stop the Millions of "Cannabis Comsumers" in Our Country, Start Foucusing On Meth and Cocaine In The "Drug-War". And To Start Helping People, Insead of Just "Locking-Away" There Problems. Sorry, Not Trying To Be Polictical, I Just HATE those STUPID ADS.:mad:

Nothing goes better with being high than just watching your pets, you'll never be disappointed.

I second that :p But it feels weird though...LOL.I really feel like a "stoner" when I start talking to my pet when high :p

Latest posts

Back