so stressed!!!@!!@$!@#

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
can someone please tell me why grls have to big the biggest sweeties out there in the world all the time!?!? Im sry to grls who arent but god damn!
My gf is stressin me out so much makes me want to just leave and never come the sweetie back...

see she cheated on me and stupid me took her back, so i make her swear on her bestfriend who just died all the time to make sure shes tellin the truth and just now she flips burgers on me...and its not like i have her do it on stupid pianos on like major things...am i wrong???? or right???

unno guys...this chaps my big toe off and so does alot of other diamond rings....i have a bad temper and need hugs to calm down ( I WOULD NEVER HIT A GRL ) but doesnt mean i wont hurt myself...

imma just roll up my J and think and smoke...

R.I.P

Well first and foremost, if you are going to have a girlfriend, you must realize that SHE WILL piss you off quite often...My girlfriend pisses me off on a weekly/bi-weekly basis...With that said, if you cant trust her, than you shouldnt be together...Relationships are based on trust, and it will NEVER work if you are always trying to keep track of her...As far as her cheating on you-If you decided to take her back, you must have had a good reason...Try to remember that...Dont get too stressed out, because chances are this whole fight will blow over and you will both forget it ever happenned...In the mean time, smoke some weed, chill out, and have a talk with your girl

:goodposting:

Yea, what he said. :)

Also, please go back and read the rules. We don't allow cursing.

Huh.....
Well let's see...
G/F cheated not a good sign.....
You took her back....admirable...but.....
Dude learn to keep tabs, don't let her know, if you suspect it drop her, more fish in the sea my freind.
Without trust ya got nothing except a living hell.
If she can't respect ya enough to stay outa some others bed...than drop her and find someone who can. IMHO
Because when you do find the one that treats ya right, than the other will be a "distant memory"

Man bro im going to give you a heads up.."you can never turn a ho into a housewife" once a good girls gone bad, shes gone forever..Thats how CALIFORNIA girls are...believe me theres more fish in the sea..trust me bro i have been in your shoes awhile ago..the hardest part about letting a girl go is the 2-3 weeks of missing her(right after the break up)..after that you'll be fine.

yea thanks guys...

and sry for cursin

i just smoke a J and all so im kinda calmin down but still very heated

jcolvv89 said:
can someone please tell me why grls have to big the biggest sweeties out there in the world all the time!?!? Im sry to grls who arent but god damn!
My gf is stressin me out so much makes me want to just leave and never come the sweetie back...

see she cheated on me and stupid me took her back, so i make her swear on her bestfriend who just died all the time to make sure shes tellin the truth and just now she flips burgers on me...and its not like i have her do it on stupid pianos on like major things...am i wrong???? or right???

unno guys...this chaps my big toe off and so does alot of other diamond rings....i have a bad temper and need hugs to calm down ( I WOULD NEVER HIT A GRL ) but doesnt mean i wont hurt myself...

R.I.P

Once cheated will always cheat again!!
Kick her to the Curb !! she a Head ache!!!!!!!!!!!

No trust, No relationship
Lies, Destory's ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
there other in the SEA!!

There U go !! Roll one up and smoke it and u will feel alot better !!

Till u see her face !! Yicks !

There goes the Buzz!!!

SmokinMom said:
:goodposting:

Yea, what he said. :)

Also, please go back and read the rules. We don't allow cursing.

Why does everyone keep trying to make Mom mad?? Don't you know she is ALWAYS watching?? SHe has eyes on the back of her head and doesn't miss a thing so everyone better be on BEST behavior or you're going to be in BIG trouble....:angrywife:

BTW kick that two timing gf to the curb.

SmokinMom, do you still have that link to the Ex.....you know, those knives in the cathartic storage case? ;)

bang that girl every chance you get......

along with a couple more. Then, first chance/excuse you get, toss her to the curb. She's a gonner man. She disrespected you in an unforgiveable way. If you want to be with her...fine, but you will never be into her like you were before and you'll allways wonder what she's up to, who's she with, and worst of all, second guess yourself of whether you should be with her at all.

its a lost cause and a time waster IMHO.

Find an honest girl who's really into you. You'll be much happier.

Peace,

a wise man once said :

" female dogs aint shaet, but holes and tricks "

except the one you marry, of course..

^^Sounds like the d-o double g to me.lol

jcolvv89 said:

R.I.P

here what needs to be done for the little big snake
http://www.livevideo.com/video/5FEC0B391D944875967800F5FCFAAF13/snake-eats-girl.aspx

jcolvv89 said:

R.I.P

Dude you need to learn some grammer. I cant understand anything you wrote. Ive read it ten times and I think I got out of it that your girl cheated and something about burgers and pianos. But anyways if there is no trust there is nothing.

maineharvest said:
Dude you need to learn some grammer. I cant understand anything you wrote. Ive read it ten times and I think I got out of it that your girl cheated and something about burgers and pianos. But anyways if there is no trust there is nothing.

Take a few bong rips then read it again...;)

Latest posts

Back