Soil trouble!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone hands

Reaction score
alright so i have four K2 x Satori and three mid grade "fifth" sprouts that i'm vegging inside for about two weeks then puttin outside. now heres my problem, all the soil where i'm doin my grow is red clay. i know that it is way to dense and will choke out the root system. i was planning on tilling in some top soil. what else might be a good idea to get my little ladies growin.

I don't know, I just toss it out and replace with good grow medium from a nursery. I just bought 2 yards of growing mix for 40 bucks. That is a truck bed full of dirt, and then I add a giant bag of Perlite.;)

yea that would be nice if i had the 40 bucks to spair. i can get really good soil for free, i would like to mix in the Perlite. does home depot or lowe's sale it?

They sell it, it just doesn't come in a giant bag like you might need. But definetly get that good soil your talking about, otherwise you will need to break the clay up with those additives people use.

Latest posts

Back