SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right in those pictures is whats it's all about,nothing more to say!

hot damn!!!! :eek: looking awesome!!!! thanks so much for the hot pics :D

Whats up everyone. As of today the ladies are 11 weeks old and 44 days into flower and 12 days or so from harvest. It's hard to believe that harvest time is almost here. They are packing on some weight and serious trichromes. MMMMMM
medium-smiley-082.gif
Here are some pics.

100_0982.jpg

100_0983.jpg

100_0984.jpg

100_0985.jpg

100_0987.jpg

100_0991.jpg

100_0992.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_0995.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0998.jpg

Dudddeeee! That looks not only tastey but full of resin, Man, I wish there was a way to have a smoke session wit u!!! Keep up the great work !!!!!!

excuse me while i wipe the drool off my keyboard....damn fine :D

dayum...i need to find out how to flower them that soon!

How come your harvesting at 56 days "TBG"?? Do u think they'll be ready by then?

ReaferCheifer26 said:
How come your harvesting at 56 days "TBG"?? Do u think they'll be ready by then?
Whats up Chief. According to where i got the seeds the Papaya finishes in 56 days and the Northern Berry finishes in 56 to 63 days. I will harvest when i see amber trichromes. If this takes longer than 56 days so be it. As of right now there are alot of milkey trichromes which means we are getting toward the end. I have seen some people harvest the Papaya as earl as 48 days.

Whats up everyone. This morning i had to take the ladies out for a water so i said what the hell why not take a few pics. In some of the pics you will see me and the other BROTHER GRUNT.

100_1107.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1109.jpg

100_1110.jpg

100_1112.jpg

100_1116.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1127.jpg

100_1135.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1133.jpg

100_1115.jpg

Awesome dude. The Team Grunt together for a family photo. showing all there girls. Love the masks. Man those are some nice colas. :D

You should submit a few of those pics to high times. ;)

Awesome pics man and of course those amazing looking buds! :D

Hey, nice pic's dude! Man, I'm gonna post sum pic's of me wear'n a mask, somken out tho.... Nice job with the plants they look very good and very well taken care of.

bros grunt was just going to state to small pots by the pic of weird small leaves and scrolled down and blow me.smoking looking sweel

ps that sound system is the best are the speakers bass reflex with cones and tweeters.

used to manufacture sound systems long time ago.

nice set up cannot believe only your second grow......

well done neat and tidy .

pkj

beautiful pic...gawd i love seeing your pics so much ;)

the buds looking pretty full and i bet will be amazing smoke :cool:

Stoney Bud said:
The initial cost of the setup looks pretty large. Anyone out there know of a place that sells it from git to whoa for a good price?
Hey bro,
I always wanted to try a co2 system but could never bring myself to spend that much money on one. Hearing my woes, my wife found a product out there called "Excellofizz". It's pretty cool. It's just a gallon or so bucket that comes with 15 or 50 "co2 emission pucks". All you do is put puck in the bucket, add 100ml water, keep the lid open a little, and BAM- 8 hours of co2 enrichment. The company claims one puck raises the ppm by 1600 in a 12x12 room. I've been using them for a week (I'm five weeks into flowering) and it's unbelivable how much bulk my girls have put on since. The buds are getting so big so fast they look like they're gonna pop and spew resin all over my room.
I think its like 100$ for 50 days. IMO, well worth it so far. I wish she found them about a month ago. the web address- www.supernaturalbrand.com . Look on ebay too.
If your interested in some pics let me know. You might have to help me a little to get em on here tho, I'm hella new to this whole internet thang.
Late.

mountain said:
Hey bro,
I always wanted to try a co2 system but could never bring myself to spend that much money on one. Hearing my woes, my wife found a product out there called "Excellofizz". It's pretty cool. It's just a gallon or so bucket that comes with 15 or 50 "co2 emission pucks". All you do is put puck in the bucket, add 100ml water, keep the lid open a little, and BAM- 8 hours of co2 enrichment. The company claims one puck raises the ppm by 1600 in a 12x12 room. I've been using them for a week (I'm five weeks into flowering) and it's unbelivable how much bulk my girls have put on since. The buds are getting so big so fast they look like they're gonna pop and spew resin all over my room.
I think its like 100$ for 50 days. IMO, well worth it so far. I wish she found them about a month ago. the web address- www.supernaturalbrand.com . Look on ebay too.
If your interested in some pics let me know. You might have to help me a little to get em on here tho, I'm hella new to this whole internet thang.
Late.
Whats up mountain. Glad to have you aboard the forum. Lots of great people here. That sounds like a great product and might have to try it on my next grow. Sure put up some pics in the bud section of the forum. If you have any problems just send me a PM and i will help you out. Thanks man.
fing32.gif

Whats up everyone. As of today the ladies are 12 weeks old and 51 days into flower. They are starting to get some nice color. Here are a few pics.

100_1342.jpg

100_1294.jpg

100_1297.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1310.jpg

100_1319.jpg

100_1326.jpg

100_1332.jpg

Awesome pics, amazing buds, great job man! :D

Latest posts

Back