Tent and Greenhouse Grow :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really count the yeild as I don't have sensitive enough scales to do that plus its only me and my fella that smoke it and we don't have egos lol but the smoke was great and yep it was an autoflowering so was never gonna be massive. Thanks for stopping by!

I can't wait to open my tent and see buds!!!

Took a quick photo yesterday before I changed the lights to 12/12. Big plants are between 11 and 14 inches :hubba: So today is day 1 flowering. Will get some pics over the next week and hopefully start to see the beginnings of buds :D

1.jpg

I was away last night and when I got in a few hours ago and checked on the plants I was well impressed at how much they've grown and perked up! A good few inches over night lol :D

hahahaha...that's the BEST!! i'm in flower right now, and the plants have stopped stretching and are just getting fatter by the day....oh, what a great sport this is!!

mojomojomojo

I have what looks like so far 1 male bubblelicious and 1 female ganesh, can't tell on the other 2 yet but really hoping the other ganesh (the freaky one) is female as it has so much growth its unreal!

1.jpg

Good luck to you Budmuncher... Any intentions for a cross? Bubblegum Ganesh just sounds really cool!

Thanks man, maybe in the future but not with these plants. I have some pollen saved from my lovely male Dutchbreed Orange Candy Floss which I intend to cross with whatever female plants I get so hopefully both Ganesh and Bubble. I just have so many goddam seeds already haha :D

Quick update, both Ganesh are female. One Bubble is male and taken out of the tent, still waiting to sex the other Bubble :) VERY happy with the Ganesh growth :D

Congrats for the lady couple ;) ... Those leafs are big. How much veg days ?

Thanks man :D I vegged them for 6 weeks (42 days) Will hopefully get some new photos tonight of them to share :)

Just taken photos. Ganesh both female. Bubblelicious both male unfortunately.

Pics!

1 - the male bubbles
2&3 - Ganesh ladies
4-7 - close up ladies
8 - tent with males removed

I know the younger plants have stretched a fair bit which is a shame but I'm happy with my big Ganesh ladies :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Ganesh ladies now 2 weeks into flowering and looking lovely. My room smells good :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

BudMuncher said:
Thanks man, maybe in the future but not with these plants. I have some pollen saved from my lovely male Dutchbreed Orange Candy Floss which I intend to cross with whatever female plants I get so hopefully both Ganesh and Bubble. I just have so many goddam seeds already haha :D

Quick update, both Ganesh are female. One Bubble is male and taken out of the tent, still waiting to sex the other Bubble :) VERY happy with the Ganesh growth :D
boy! Some orange bubblegum candy floss sounds pretty good! I'll be watching for that grow;)

Gixxerman420 said:
boy! Some orange bubblegum candy floss sounds pretty good! I'll be watching for that grow;)

:D As I don't have any female Bubblelicious yet I will only be making Orange Candy Ganesh seeds for now but I have loads of OCF pollen so hopefully one day can do the Bubbles...thats gonna be one hell of a fruity strain!!! :hubba:

Wow I'm amazed, the younger plants have sexed at 4 weeks old! Looks like the 2 Ganesh are male and the 2 Bubblelicious are female which suits me fine as the 4 older plants were the other way around. So looks like I will have 2 of each after all and can do a cross of Orange Candy Floss and Bubblelicous :D

Will update with pics in a few days time when I'm 100% certain of sexes. Oh and one of the Bubblelicious grew into the lamp DOH! Only damaged one fan leaf though.

Hope everyone is well. Thanks to all for checking in :)

:watchplant: This batch looks really healthy.:farm:

nova564t said:
:watchplant: This batch looks really healthy.:farm:

Thanks man. It sure is :D

Younger ganesh were definately both male so pulled them now, though the one I just cut up and binned smelled absolutely LUSH! :rolleyes:

So now just 4 plants in the tent and I reckon that could be the tent's full capacity once their fully grown.

I'm a ******* and lost my camera yesterday so not sure when I will have pics. My OH has lent me his old camera but I have no idea if the macro on it is any good :(

Sorry for no update. Took these photos tonight. They are budding up nice :D The Bubbles are very stretched but as I said I knew it would happen.

Got some mini mango from dutchbreed and another strain also as freebie, germinating 2 of each, they will go straight in the greenhouse :hubba:

Pollinated the Ganesh last week, will do Bubbles in next few days. Only pollinating a few of the buds, not whole plant, with OCF pollen.

Pics:

1) whole grow tent
2 - 5) Ganesh
6 - 7) Bubblelicious

Hope everyone is well and having fab weather...its like summer here!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I can smell them when the light/fan are on in my room but its not too strong at all. Plus been very warm here so have had windows open fully for a good week or so now which helps reduce any smells but so far definately both seem great strains for stealth :D

Latest posts

Back