Tent and Greenhouse Grow :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good BM! Do you know the genetics behind the OCF? Im wondering if its related to Chimeras Mental Floss.

thanks guys. Not sure maine, sorry. Finished all my OCF now. They were from Dutchbreed. But I'm not 100% happy with their genetics and prices. Think you can get far better for much less. But they are a nice bunch over there anyhow :)

I bet diferences are going to be notice when you introduce the ferts. GoodLuck

Gave the plants first feed. Not got much in so just gave them about 20 drops of Baby Bio in 2 litres of water. When they dry up I will give them plain water and see how their looking.

First 2 pics are Bubblelicious (looking fab!) 3rd and 4th pics are Ganesh (one looking fab, the other freaky and spindly lol)

I put 2 more seeds of each Ganesh and Bubblelicious in to germinated.

The free seeds i got with these seeds were feminised Power Kush and Bluewidow. Not sure when to get these in or whether to grow them in the tent or the greenhouse. Thinking the tent will be better so I can regulate them (lights, air circulation, temp, bugs etc).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

That Bubbleicious looking Very Nice...Mojo for the little ones

4u2sm0ke said:
That Bubbleicious looking Very Nice...Mojo for the little ones

Thanks :D Yeah can't wait to get them budding! The growth is so compact, these are gonna be bushy as!

Only 2 days on from last photos and we've definately had a little growth spurt! Plain water tomorrow and then next water after that will have more nutrients.

New seeds have started popping :hubba: but I put them in to germinate just before I realised attitude was having its massive free seed give away so I ordered 2 more Mandala strains and all the freebie seeds :D oh well just means I'll have to start making use of the greenhouse :p

1.jpg

Wow I checked on them last night and then tonight and they have really shot up and bushed out! I just had to move the light up lol. Was thinking of topping these but I think I'm best off leaving them be as if I top them I won't have enough width in the tent for the new plants once they popped.

And silly me I've gone and ordered 2 more strains of Mandala seeds from Attitude along with all their freebies :hubba: and I just won another strain from Dutchbreed :p where to put all these plants.... well there is the greenhouse once I'm certain there will be no more frosty nights!!

Pics are:

1. Before I moved the light up
2 & 3. Mandala Ganesh
4 & 5. Nirvana Bubblelicious

The beans I put in to germinate have all popped and are in soil waiting to come up :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Things are lookin good in your tent! Will you switching to 12/12 soon?

Hi Maine, thanks for stopping by, not sure when to switch to 12/12...tempted to do it soon as as I have run out of smoke lol but it doesn't matter anywho as i wont get any for a good few months from this lot lol. Probs gonna try to give them a good few weeks yet but if they shoot up quick like they have over the last 24 hours then I may have to switch. They are still only about 6 inch tall. My tent is only 5 foot tall so max i can let them veg is 2 foot really.

I dont mind the new beans growing straight from 12/12 as I've done that before in micro grows very successfully :)

Bushy plants :D Ganesh on the left and Bubblelicious on the right. In the middle I have 2 of each again, rather stretched lol I will bury the stretch when I repot :cool:

Hoping to turn to flowering next week so they'll have had about 6 weeks veg time.

1.jpg

Holey stretch Budmuncher!! Haha dont you hate it when that happens. The big girls look very nice though.

haha yeah I knew it would happen I haven't been that organised this week but not to worry I will fix it :D And thanks, they needed a good drink but I'm happy with them. Lovely dark green and not needing feeding at all! Once I've flipped the lights I will repot the females into their final pots :)

Wow you havnt fed them at all? You might want to hit them with some nutes and I bet they would take off with new growth.

No if you read back you'll see that I gave them a small amount of nutes and they started burning, both strains don't need much if anything :)

Older plants came to a bit of a stand still, Bubblelicious were looked a bit sad so have repotted them all today. Glad I did as they were very rootbound, but lovely to see such strong root systems. Going to put them into flowering on thursday. this does mean that the little plants will also be on 12/12 but thats ok as they aren't sexually mature yet anyway and won't be for another 4 weeks or so. Once I've taken out the males I will have more room so can raise the little ones up closer to the light so they won't stretch again.

Big plants now in 9" diameter pots and the little ones are in 7" pots.

The bigger Ganesh - the one that had 3 sets of leaves instead of 2 - has had a lot of growth underneath with 2 bottom branches reaching up to the top of the plant!

Given the older plants a good feed today to give them a boost.

Pictures:

1) Bubblelicious roots
2 & 3) Ganesh roots
4 & 5) Bubblelicious
6 & 7) Ganesh
8 & 9) Funky Ganesh growth

DSCF4860.JPG

DSCF4861.JPG

DSCF4862.JPG

DSCF4863.JPG

DSCF4864.JPG

DSCF4865.JPG

DSCF4866.JPG

DSCF4867.JPG

DSCF4869.JPG

Here's the photos of the younger plants; Ganesh first then Bubblelicious. And finally a photo of all 8 plants in the tent.

DSCF4870.JPG

DSCF4871.JPG

DSCF4872.JPG

DSCF4873.JPG

DSCF4874.JPG

Measured the big plants this morning, they are between 10 and 12" tall :hubba: so I'm looking at between 24 and 30" final budding height I guess?

Just read threw your forum looking gd man, what was the yeild of that little 1 it looked small but also looked cool as, lol loved the colours on it keep up gd work man some Green Mojo For you:)

Latest posts

Back