SPEAKER BOX / CLOSET GROW papaya/ak-48/northern berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
they will put on some weight. stay tuned.

At this point, Im glued to the tv man lol

If your buds already look like that without a bud booster...man...thats some incredible growing.

You got the green thumb man :D

Wow, Brother G. That is a sweet grow dude. You did a great journal dude. can't wait to see how big those colas are gonna get. :D

thanks for the kind words everyone. i will be posting some more pics later today to show just how big the buds are getting.

here are some pics of trichromes building up on the buds. also some pics of a bic lighter next to the buds to show size. and yes in this case size does matter.
00000001.gif

100_0167.jpg

100_0165.jpg

100_0163.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0151.jpg

100_0149.jpg

100_0147.jpg

100_0143.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0141.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0136.jpg

Excellent pics B Grunt. Im jealous of your camera, dude... :)

Nice crop. Sweet.

Wow Farmer Grunt. That is looking sweet.

thank you, thank you very much. elvis has just left the growroom. today the ladies were looking a little thirsty so i gave them their first dose of fox farm big bloom. it said to add 4 tlb per gallon of water i only added 1/2 tsp per gallon. will see how they take it.
071.gif

whats up Slowhand. sorry wish i did but didn't. i have a white widow in veg i'm going to be cloning. as soon as this grow is done i think i'm gonna do a white widow sea of green.

good morning flipmode. i'm 2 days shy of 4 weeks into flower.

Saturaday morning candy, that papaya looks so pretty that you've got growing.I can smell those sweet buds now!

whats up Slowhand. the last few days me and my brother have been trying to figure out what the papaya smelled like. today when we were taking some pics it hit my brother. it smells like fresh cut pumpkin.

Bgrunt those look real nice. whitch plant is that secound to last pic that thing is fat.

FireWeed said:
Bgrunt those look real nice. whitch plant is that secound to last pic of that thing is fat.
thats my big papaya. all of the plants are the same age except that plant has outgrown the rest. she is a beauty.

i love your grow man,yeild looks good ,take a few pics before harvest

B. Grunt. I'll take that bud, and that bud, and oh yeah, the other bud over there. hahahahaha
Lookin great dude. Nice Sat. Pic.

Latest posts

Back