2 Box Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trafic

Very, very stoned
Reaction score
Ok got this next grow started. Here's what I've got

4 - Lowlife Auto AK
2 - Joint Dr. Lowrider 2 Fem (Don't hate)
2 - Nirvana Northern Lights
4 - Barney's Farm Blue Cheese

Equipment:

1 2x3 Box w/Lumatek 400W HPS Hortilux bulb, daystar reflector
1-3'x3' Homebox w/Lumatek 400W HPS Hortilux bulb, daystar AC reflector
6" Can fan
Several smaller fans
Can Filter 33

Soil/Nutes
Using a mix of Ocean Farms and Light Warrior (and a little miracle grow seedling mix from last grow to get rid of it)
Fox farm grow big/tiger bloom/big bloom
Probably won't touch them till week 3.
77 degrees 49% humidity PH 6.9

The seeds were started in paper towel on 7/6 , then moved to jiffy pots. Three days after they sprouted I moved them into 1 gallon bags, before there roots had a chance to bind up.

Germ ratio
Auto AK 4/6 (2 were cracked upon arrival)
LR2 2/2
NL 2/2
BC 6/6 (then I killed 2)

Nirvana Four Way 0/10 Yep, that's right.

I plan on Vegging all plants for a month, after that the two NL and the 4 BC are going to a happy home in the forest.

I would like to grow the six remaining auto's in the two boxes. Hopefully 4 in the tent and 2 in the box depending on sex . Picked up the LR2 Fem because I wanted two definite winners as I have limited space. Unfortunately one looks a little odd so maybe fems do suck. :D We'll see.

Right now I'm growing them all under just 1 400W light but I'm going to split them up in a week or so.

Here's some pics. Close up is the AK. The first 2 I started are sprouting up like weeds.

newg 016.jpg

newg 018.jpg

Yes, as of now it is still a one box grow but so far I have not nneded the space. But on to more Pics. They seem to be coming along nicely. One of the Auto AK's looks like it's on steroids but I guess that's how they grow.

Unfortunately one of the auto AK's seems to have some serious genetic defects but overall they look good.

I will be moving the Northern lights and Blue cheese to an outdoor location soon, freeing up space for the autoflowering plants.

The first pic is the happy nursery. Pic 2 and 3 are Auto AK. Pic 4 is the screwy Auto AK . Pic 5-8 are the blue cheese. Pic 9-10 are LR2 Fem. Pic 11 is NL.

Still have not touched them with nutes but may try 1/4 to 1/2 strength on next watering.

newg2 003.jpg

ak2.jpg

ak auto 2.jpg

ak auto gimp.jpg

bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc3 topped.jpg

lr2.jpg

lr2-2.jpg

nl1.jpg

newg2 017.jpg

Looking good...just the one box? and do you use a MH or you going to use HPS in both boxes..<May I ask how often you arte watering? and what sorce are you useing..Thanks for shareing with us..MOJO for the Ladies:D

Good News. Just found out that two of the AK's are female! One is male. I may get some pollen from it or I might just axe it. Not sure yet.

As for your questions, yeah, just one box for now. I would like to have 2 boxes with 2 plants each in them by flowering, as they are small and I only have 400W. We'll see.

I am using a hortilux HPS bulb and plan on using it for the whole grow in both boxes. I may try MH in the future.

I am using tap water with a 6.9 PH. I water when the bags feel light. It's usually once every 3 to 4 days. I try to water just enough so it has a little run off but most of the time I put too much in.

BTW I'm running the lights at a 20/4 schedule and they seem to love it.

Thanks for watching.

they are looking good trafic. imma be getting some of that blue cheese and makeing me a special cross wit it. ill be watching. good luck on ur grow

More pics. Got rid of NL's and the BC's to a couple of outdoor locations but forgot camera, will take pics next trip out.

So now I'm focusing on the AK's and the LR2's. I transplanted one of each to 3 gallon bags and one of each to two gallon bags as one of my boxes is short. I'm also interested in how they grow in different size bags.

First pic is the roots of an LR2. The second is the grow box with just 4 plants. I'm really impressed by how the LR2's and especially the AK's are taking off like rockets.

newg2 001.jpg

newg2 002.jpg

A few more pics. The LR2's have not showed sex yet but they're fem so I'm not worried. The big AK is doing quite well.

Here's some pics of the 2 AK's and one lowrider. The last pic is the dude. I've kept him out on the porch and he is stretching. Not sure if I'm going to hold on to him yet.

newg2 001.jpg

newg2 002.jpg

newg2 004.jpg

newg2 010.jpg

newg2 011.jpg

Yep, for the time being my title is correct. I assembled my Grow Box and set up a ventilation and filter system to work for both boxes. I've got the bigger two AK and LR2 in the tent in 3 gallon bags with the smaller two in the box in 2 gallon bags.

Started feeeding them 1/2 dose of grow big. Gave the AK's 1/2 dose of big bloom too. Just picked up tiger bloom so that'll be coming next.

Also have some phone pics of the outdoor girls. One BC is a male (pulled it) and the other two haven't shown. The NL is a female!

growg 011.jpg

growg 012.jpg

growg 013.jpg

growg 015.jpg

growg 017.jpg

growg 018.jpg

Outdoor. First one is NL second is Blue Cheese. Pics suck but I don't feel like dragging my camera out there as well.:D

ge2.JPG

ge1.JPG

(You know your baked when... you need to delete an extra useless post you made.)

Well it looks like my LR2's are imposters and not really autoflowers as they have not shown sex in 45 days. I think I'll banish them to the out door plot.

My AK is looking great. I plan on starting a few more of these tomorrow.

growg 001.jpg

Trafic said:
Well it looks like my LR2's are imposters and not really autoflowers as they have not shown sex in 45 days. I think I'll banish them to the out door plot.

That sucks, where did you get those from? I've had a few autos take 30 days to show sex, but not much longer.

Got them from Attitude. They came in the Joint Doctor breeders pack which has a plastic tube. Still have 3 left, plus I got in some Joint Doctor Easy rider since. May try one of those.

Here's a pic of the tube with 3 seeds left.

growg 006.jpg

420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
nice looking plant there. That's good for soil in a #3 bag. Have you ever tried the smart pots (air prunning) Yet?

I've heard of smart pots but I'm not familiar with them. What is the advantage to using them? What is air pruning?

instead of the roots circling at the bottom of the pots, they grow through the the fabric of the smart pots and prune themselves as they are exposed to the air. I guess this encourages the plants to think that they should still develop roots, while not becoming rootbound .

Well, I read in another thread a post by a guy who claimed to be a rep from Lowlife that the bigger container you grow them in the bigger they get. Here's more proof.

Also a few pics of the minor league. And I threw in one pic from Hurricane Bill. Who say's the east coast doesn't go off every once and a while?

growg 012.jpg

growg 017.jpg

growg 014.jpg

beach 004.jpg

Latest posts

Back