Spreading the feeling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone hands

Reaction score
About a month ago i planted about 15 bag seeds of which 12 sprouted. Now this was an indoor start with the intention of keeping 1 indoors and putting the rest outdoors, but i had to start working 2 jobs. Needless to say my time was cut way too much to be able to tend such a farm.
Now on to the actual point of this whole thread. I didnt want to just put them out and hope for the best so i called a friend i knew would love the idea of trying to grow. he came over and i gave him 7 or so and you should've seen the look on his face it was like a kid at christmas, he couldn't stop smileing. i also gave him my grow guide and some advice on sexing and plant placement.
anyway i went with him last week to check on them and they are beautiful. i got a real sense of satisfaction seeing those ladiess, that i helped get started, doing so well.
i think everyone should get to experience this. it just wasn't enough for me to talk about the satisfaction of growing my own i had to try and spread the feeling.:hubba:
thanks for your time and happy growing.

if you knew the guy you'd know i ain't the type to bring other names into it. plus its a guerilla farm unless they actually catch him out there they couldn't tie it to him. i mean its down a gravel road and about 300yrds off that road. you gotta go through briar patches a little marsh full off snakes and turtles. i think he will be alright.

Latest posts

Back