SSHHHhhhh, Tell No One !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So hey there King!

So these the same plants you flipped on October 1? If so, short flower time, huh?

Looking good though.

Hey there mikeybtoken,

Yessir, I have run the lights on the sides, and as described in an earlier post, side light will help, but not if they are the long growtubes, and hung vertically like me. LOL

Yo Ho BBFan,

Yeppers, those are the same ones.
Both the White/Widow, and the Blue/Mystic were from Nirv. They both are supposed to have a flower time of 9 weeks +/- , and that
is what I had planned for.

I was a bit surprised with the Kush, and yes I did pull her a touch early as I wanted the up from her, she smells so sweet too.

The two girls are still blooming, and doing their thing, and I do have a little bit left for them to go, but not much by my reckoning. I did flip them on the 1st. last month, so I'm dying to see where the two of them go from here. Hope they put on some good weight, I do love the ladies with some meat on them, you know, built for comfort. LOL:hubba:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Thanks ishnish,

I feel like a kid every time I get to this point ya know ??
I can't stop myself from going out, and looking at them. I nervous over them like a total mother hen. I have always been into horticulture, and every plant that I have ever had did that to me also. It really is just too contagious.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

ahh, a gentleman who envies the ladies built for comfort, :ciao: , and enjoys the contours of each icing coated hidden pleasure...;) ...

pretty, tied up...

thanks for the look KK...:cool: ...

Yo Ho Ho N,

:watchplant: The Blue/Mystic came down today, and Oh-my God what a sticky mess :D, but fun and tiring at the same time. I got a lot of popcorn and a whole bunch of bud.

The wet weight = 12 oz. exact, and one of the things I did was kept all the trimmings and made canna butter. I also have already made my first batch of brownies with all that goodness. Yeppers a busy camper today indeed.

I also remembered you guys, and thought that you might like to see what I got out of that one Blue/Mystic.

I did note that the spicey and earthy smell have disappeared. I do hope that it shows up in the smoke.

SH102781.JPGSH102782.JPGSH102783.JPGSH102784.JPG
SH102785.JPGSH102786.JPGSH102787.JPG
SH102788.JPGSH102789.JPGSH102790.JPG

What do ya think ? I have not sampled this one or the White/Widow yet, just working the drying , and setting up for the cure. Will there be sampling :rolleyes:? well does the idea seem strange, or out of place. LOL, I have every intention of sampling my brains out.:rofl:

Already turning into a Merry Christmas...:bong2:

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

SH102781.JPG

SH102782.JPG

SH102783.JPG

SH102784.JPG

SH102785.JPG

SH102786.JPG

SH102787.JPG

SH102788.JPG

SH102789.JPG

SH102790.JPG

Hey King-

Handsome Harvest to be sure! Don't sample too much.:p

How large was your biggest cola?

Damn king! looking foward to the smoke report.

BBFan said:
How large was your biggest cola?

Hey there BBF,

Not very big, measures approx. 7"long, and 3" in diameter. I ended up with most buds being smaller and many of them. They are up and drying as we speak.

smoke in peace

KingKahuuna said:
Hey there BBF,

Not very big, measures approx. 7"long, and 3" in diameter. I ended up with most buds being smaller and many of them. They are up and drying as we speak.

smoke in peace

Hey King!

Thanks for the reply- was it just the strain or did you train them that way?

Always tougher (for me at least) to work on all those smaller bud sites. Nice harvest! Congrats.

Congrats KK :)

They look beautiful.

I have no idea how you have not tried a sample yet, they make my mouth water just looking at them!

Well done :aok:

When is your next venture starting?

:peace:

Hey there BBF,

Naw, I didn't train them any specific way, that just what developed. I am very happy with the total output though. Each of the buds when dried and cured will look beautiful, and the length will be just right to place in a bag, and give as gifts to loved ones and friends that I share with. Wish you were here.

Hey there Hippy,

I'm going to try a small nugget today, I'll give you a shout out bro.

Thanks for the compliments everyone...

smoke in peace

Hey there Guys,

Grabbed a couple of popcorns, and let them dry out over a hot air vent. Aside from the nasty uncured taste the head rush was great and it settles into a smooth heady buzz. I do get an after of the spicey. Hoping that flavor will come out during the curing, as I rather like it.

The White Widow is showing 80/20 cloudy and amber, I want to wait until I see 50/50, then I will chop, but until then I wait...

smoke in peace

Can i know how long it took for the WW, i have a WW at 7 weeks. Thanks.

Yo Ho My Good Peeps,

Last night in the quite, when all were asleep, I chopped the W/W. She was showing almost 60/40 cloudy, amber...

I do like the hard hit of a great stone, but I prefer the up over all, so yeah took her just shy of 10 weeks.

Drying to perfection, and then the best controlled cure I can manage to have, and it will be just in time for my 55th Birthday.

I still feel like a big kid inside of me, I still get all worked when I am cutting, and pruning, and curing. It just comes across as a special time. Good jams, and smoke while your working is a good thing.

Lots of good laughter to be heard around my place, Laughter and good eats. I do pray with all that is inside me that all of you will have good laughter this Christmas too...

Here are a few pics of the White/Widow during clean up...
WW1.jpgWW2.jpgWW3.jpg
WW4.jpgWW5.jpgWW6.jpg
WW7.jpg

smoke in peace

WW1.jpg

WW2.jpg

WW3.jpg

WW4.jpg

WW5.jpg

WW6.jpg

WW7.jpg

Awesome harvest King...loving those buds.

Hey there 2Dog,

Thanks Heaps for the kind words. I am excited, and happy that all three of my ladies did so well for me. I'm going to hold off smoking the W/W until the cure is perfect just to spoil myself Heh-Heh.

smoke in peace

Nice king, very nice! I wonder about crossing the ww with a thai super? Wonder if the yeild would be close to big bud. I love the last pic..... a bud in twwo hands is worth..........

Yo Ho chef,

That's right, two buds in the hand is worth more than you would imagine.

I can see happy nights with good smoke. I can see company coming over to visit during the Holidays, and I get to treat them like royalty.

The fun part will be the taste comparisons, with the White/Widow as the polishing off smoke. LOL, just so excited, but then I have always been a kid at heart.

smoke in peace

Latest posts

Back