******* stain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livinitup

Reaction score
hello all i was just wondering if anyone here is growing any ******* bud i just pick up some seeds of the ******* beans will start them in a few weeks but for now i would just like some input on this strain thanks :hubba:

No such strain.

I could call my seeds Purple Hombre, that doesnt mean it is a recognised accepted strain.

It would be just something I call it, just like the person who gave you the seeds calls it.

He could have called it Pink Meadow, but that isnt gangsta enough so he called it something you want to hear.

More than likely just bag seed.

:peace:

yeah i'm with hippy. you see that a lot around here.
one of the best weed i ever smoked was called diahrea bud (cause it stunk).. no strain exists. i don't know what it really was, but sure wish i did.

:yeahthat:

no seedbank would ever name a strain that. names usually have something to do with the mother and father's names, although that is not always the case. if you go to the attitude seedbank and you can't find your "strain" on their website, chances are it is not real.

and the strain in question is not real...

maybe its named after the grower...not you op... ;)

HippyInEngland said:
No such strain.

I could call my seeds Purple Hombre, that doesnt mean it is a recognised accepted strain.

It would be just something I call it, just like the person who gave you the seeds calls it.

He could have called it Pink Meadow, but that isnt gangsta enough so he called it something you want to hear.

More than likely just bag seed.

Where did you get that Purple Hombre, Hippy? I want some, too :hubba:

ArtVandolay said:
Where did you get that Purple Hombre, Hippy? I want some, too :hubba:

Ahhhh, thats where the info gets a little foggy.

My M8 is an animal feed seed merchant delivery driver, he had a chat with a bloke he knows who put him in contact with his brothers neighbour who set him up with his own cross of street light seeds.

He crossed the street light with fancy shoe and ended up with lightfoot.

The lightfoot got pollinated with a red stemmed male called Alberto so the end result was Purple Hombre.

Easy innit :)

2Dog said:
maybe its named after the grower...not you op... ;)
....:rofl:................. :hubba:

HippyInEngland said:
Ahhhh, thats where the info gets a little foggy.

My M8 is an animal feed seed merchant delivery driver, he had a chat with a bloke he knows who put him in contact with his brothers neighbour who set him up with his own cross of street light seeds.

He crossed the street light with fancy shoe and ended up with lightfoot.

The lightfoot got pollinated with a red stemmed male called Alberto so the end result was Purple Hombre.

Easy innit :)

:rofl: I heard lightfoot was clone only now :)

Latest posts

Back