Star Wars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojosat

Bad Typists, Untie!!
Reaction score
Grretings Folks! I have been absent for quite a while cranking out the new book, now that is finished and the supplys are dwindling, I am looking forward to a new grow and some relaxation. Thought I would share a funny story that happened a couple of weeks ago.

The 5 year was home from kindergarten on winter break this week and I have been introducing her to the Star Wars universe all week long while I have been ripping my DVD collection to hard disk as I prepare to sell them and put the money towards blu-rays. FYI, 5 might be a bit to young for Star Wars intros unless you want a million questions like, Why is Yoda green? and Does Darth Vader have a cold?

So this morning, she wakes me up at the crack of dawn asking for breakfast and I tell her to go downstairs and pick out what she wants.

Cut to 5 minutes later, I stumble down and find her with the cereal out, the milk out, a spoon out, and pushing a chair to the cabinent to get her favorite bowl. It takes me a minutes to realize that even with the chair there is no way she could have gotten the cereal from the top shelf of the pantry, so I ask her, "Honey, how did you get the cereal"?

She looked me dead in the eye and said...."The Force, Dad"
I have been laughing about it all day, and have still not figured out how she did it, and I think she truley belives that she used her jedi powers.

That's awesome. My little girl and I like Star Wars too. She actually likes Darth Vader and mimics his breathing lol!

Long ago in a Canyon near by, a young woman had a VCR *one of the first ever made*. She owned one tape.....
Star Wars, the orignal, and no broadcast TV or radio. She saw it so many times, listened to it so many times, she could recite along with the movie. A fun night was curl up with some pop corn, kids in bed and watch Star Wars. Other tapes came and went, but Star Wars was always her favorite.
Great Story, Thank You, and welcome back.

Thats to cute, my daughter and me hit all the movie premiers id call in sick and keep her home from school that day, we would both play hookie and go see starwars , LOTR what ever cool flic was pemering hehe, now its my grandaughters turn. shes only 2 so i might have to wait a lil while.....

She looked me dead in the eye and said...."The Force, Dad"
...from the mouths of babes...;)

I have had to implement the "no using the force in the house" rule as of late.
........TOO funny..:rofl:

I forgot to add, of the kids asleep in my above post, one now works for Industrial Light and Magic (George Lucus) at their head quarters.
Dreams do come true, the Force is within us all.

Latest posts

Back