Started seeds in AeroGarden system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseaf

Western Hemisphere
Reaction score
:D I have an AeroGarden that I used to grow salad stuff. November 4, 2008, I removed the herbs and inserted White Rhino seeds and a couple of bagweed seeds. I will update in the Hydroponics section soon.

You'll update in the "OMG I'm out of space what do I do now cause I can't flower these things in here I wish I had done some reading before I started this" section.

Let us know how it goes and when you're ready to step up to a real hydro setup let us know and we'll be here to help.

Tater said:
You'll update in the "OMG I'm out of space what do I do now cause I can't flower these things in here I wish I had done some reading before I started this" section.

Let us know how it goes and when you're ready to step up to a real hydro setup let us know and we'll be here to help.

I went to hydro store today and got the black/white and a drip tray. I will put together my drip system for the veg section and ebb/flow for the flowing stage.

Here a picture of my single plant in a small ebb/flow system:
IMG_4036.jpg
[/IMG]

Try posting again but it sounds like your on the right track.

Whenever you post images be sure to go to advanced reply. Then go to manage attachments. THEN you should be fine...

Latest posts

Back