starting new with 6 week old growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
ayy everyone.
i have two georgous plants. about 6 weeks growth. i just germinated 10 and put them in the box with the others. i know it's ok now, but what about later when the older ones are ready to flower and bud. i would like to build another grow box but time is not on my side. anyone with experience in age differences please reply.
thanks, bunkin

first idea i would offer is get rid of the eastern PA in your location . Dont make it easy for people to know where you are if you are growing !!

bunkin2 said:
ayy everyone.
i have two georgous plants. about 6 weeks growth. i just germinated 10 and put them in the box with the others. i know it's ok now, but what about later when the older ones are ready to flower and bud. i would like to build another grow box but time is not on my side. anyone with experience in age differences please reply.
thanks, bunkin

I think everyone should have two rooms/closets, one for vegging other for floweinrg.

gangotri said:
I think everyone should have two rooms/closets, one for vegging other for floweinrg.

all of us don't have that much room. I for one rent a house with 2 other roommates and loosing my closet to 6 plants has put a strain on where I can put my clothes :p . I'm having to buy a warddrobe so I can hang my shirts in it now as is to make up for my lost closet.

Draston said:
all of us don't have that much room. I for one rent a house with 2 other roommates and loosing my closet to 6 plants has put a strain on where I can put my clothes :p . I'm having to buy a warddrobe so I can hang my shirts in it now as is to make up for my lost closet.

LOL, I'm in the same situation here, except I lost half my closet yet... My clothes are all packed up in the other half. Big closets have become very important nowadays, lol...

Latest posts

Back