Starting over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohica1a4

Reaction score
Hey. I gotta say, there's some pretty pics here!
So I moved from the PacNW, where smoke was plentiful to the other coast, where I am back to the "Hurry up and Wait" game -- wait for phone calls to be returned, wait for the "other guy" to hook up with the first guy, wait for God knows what. I decided a while back that the only time I want to wait for smoke anymore is waiting for my own grown buds to dry.
So, there I was, sweet closet setup and even sweeter plants just about to go into flower. But alas, the police, called to my house for something different, caused me to have to put those beautiful bushes outside and leave them unattended. It was a sad day when I saw nothing but dead leaves and stalks in the pot. :hairpull:
CIrcumstances are way diffferent now and I am starting over. Better grow space and/or a few miles of prime outdoor space next to a swamp (only accessible by raft or kayak), more freedom to move around. The grow room design is worked out and now it's just a matter of setting it up. Practicing with bagseed (another reason to grow my own) before ordering the serious seeds. Want to make sure things are set up right.
Looking forward to the advice and knowledge available here.

welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- if you ever need anything i will be glad to be of service.

enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back