Stealth Ops./ First time on the inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowkeyed

Reaction score
Got me a MJ card, tired of paying High dollars for something I can grow for my self and be legal now.
The set-up Home-box gorw tent, 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 6.5 (1 ) 400w mh/hps.(4 ) 5gal pots. bag seed used for now and dirt from my compost pile. Used in past out door grows. If the pics come out right, they are pics of my girls after being transplanted 2 weeks ago. Had heat problems at first but under control now. Things seems to be going ok for now. go to my picture gallery and view my pics can't get them to upload here.

Ya got me on the edge of my seat :eek:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Well here they are I think
i got it right? My girls!

#1 girl.JPG

middle child.JPG

the baby.JPG

2 weeks after transplant.JPG

looking very nice. so u are running a 400 watt hps right now or u running the MH still? how old are they? how long u plan on vegging for?
oh an heres some of that banna mojo that works so good for TBG.

:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana:

best of luck bro, looking fowared to watching your grow. keepem GREEN :hubba:

as long as them plants ant over 3 weeks LST would be ok with any of them. the way i did it was to simply tie her down here is a pic of mine at 2 weeks in to flower. it was tied down at 2 an half weeks old. an now is growing like a bush. for pic's of it at a younger stage go to my jornale about page 3 or 4 has the pics of her when she was young an first tied down. i had another one that was tied down at over 3 weeks an it whent male on me. i would not do it after 3 weeks weeks. an just leave her tied down an keep retied her down when she streaches twards the light.an she will just grow like a bush with an even top. good luck

11-27-08_2148 (2).jpg

My MH went south after about 4 or 5 days,had to swtich to HPS. I don't know if I am going back to MH when the new one gets here some time this week, the company is replacing it for free.
I think I'am going to let them veg for about 2 more weeks os so!
Oh yea! it's 400w hps.

Ok back to the MH bulb today, will let them veg for a few days then post more pics. I did see about a 2" growth undes the HPS bulb after about 4 days.

wow, you're doing awesome. great work, everything looks so good!
best of luck, i am sure you'll be very happy in the end!

Ok here they are, another week old! As you can see two of my girls? have started LST, and they are doing damn good!!!!!!!!!!

S7300188.JPG

S7300187.JPG

S7300185.JPG

S7300183.JPG

S7300182.JPG

S7300184.JPG

S7300181.JPG

S7300180.JPG

SO how is it coming so far? Your grow looks good so how about an update. Take it from me "Bagseed" is the way to go especially without having to deal with possible customs problems with shipment. Once you find a good strain than clone the hell out of it. :farm:

The update is all Plants turned out males. I had one that was started outside at the same time in Nov. It was moved inside to flower on, Dec 15,It's the only Girl standing. Aint she PRETY?

S7300193.JPG

S7300194.JPG

S7300197.JPG

S7300195.JPG

S7300196.JPG

Lowkeyed said:
The update is all Plants turned out males. I had one that was started outside at the same time in Nov. It was moved inside to flower on, Dec 15,It's the only Girl standing. Aint she PRETY?
It was my first indoor grow, and I've larned alot. Will somke the Bagseed Lady and plan the next project. ak47 and top44.:rolleyes:

great for your 'initiation' into the obsession..;)
onward and 'upward!! :D

Ok I'am back! New project 3, AK48 and 1,Bag Seed Lady. I skipped to the chase.Planted the AK48 from seeds 3 for 3, what luck! the BAG Seed Lady was revegged. (plant in lower left corner of pic #1) Approx.5th week of flowering. Looks like I'll be having a good summer, what do you think?:48:

S7300204.JPG

S7300199.JPG

S7300205.JPG

S7300206.JPG

S7300202.JPG

S7300200.JPG

them girls look amazing. thanks for sharin the pix.

Latest posts

Back