Stem Troubles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDrowner

Reaction score
Guys I need help.

I woke up this morning to check my plant and the stem had fallen/drooped over. Do you know why this happened?

I stood the stem/plant up and added soil around it to stabilize it, but im worried it may be in serious shock. Will my plant be ok??

Thanks for any help..

yes your plant will be ok how far away is your light from the plant and what kind of light if it is a flour then u can put it about 1-3 inches away that will keep it from falling it its stretching because it is trying 2 reach the light and it is growing to fast so get somehting to hold it up and bring the plant closer to the light or vise versia

hey ill give ya my 2 cents a few things will cause this prob
1 rough watering pouring water from too far....watering on the stem
2 overwatering (stem rot)
3 under watering- letting medium dry out too much
4 theres a couple different stem parasites that rot the inside of stem.
there may be a few more someone else mite know... if the leaves are pointing towards the ground than shes probly in shock.... if not, you should be ok, may take a few days to recover....good luck gribb

The leaves are fully erect, they are pointing straight. She is a healthy, vibrant green. I will see how she goes over the next few days.

The lights im using are CFL'S. They are 2 inches away from my plant. The plants stem was about an inch then it fell over.

Will keep you guys posted over the coming days, thanks for the help. =)

Latest posts

Back