sticky fingas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bznuts

Reaction score
hey all its been a while... just been busy as hell defending my crop from some punk thieves. you may recall the issues i have had with theives in past years, as discussed in a previous thread. if not, heres a briefing; past couple years have had major problems with sticky fingers. my backyard was not fenced in, for i back up to a river, and im located in a wooded area in the mountains. nothing to worry about i thought until they hit the garden two years in a row. this year decided to add a few aspects to my yard/garden that might influence the crooks to think twice. (dumb asses could think thirty times and it wouldnt of mattered! lmao) so, i put up an electric fence surrounding the backyard, and got two fairly aggressive dogs, who live within that fence. now inside the electric fence is another chain link fenced area which is home to most of the garden. so you got the electric fence, then dogs, then another fence, then greenary. i had to bring both dogs to the vet the other day and within an hour, i was back. i found some of the plants were topped, while others were missing massive stems loaded with lil premo buds. i was f'in pissed. they left foot prints clear in the thick dust all over the yard. i followed the prints to a spot in the fence where they must have used an apple tree to get over it. i followed the tracks (i hunt too) down a trail which came out 6 or so houses down from me. a lady there informed me that she saw two kids on bikes recently and one had a backpack on. i went back home where i was plotting in how to catch em if they were to return. two days later which was about tuesday, the dogs were going nuts barking. i slid outback and from behind some big trees ;] i stood watching two kids strolling down the trail next door. they kept turning, scoping out the greens, as they walked. it was so obvious to me at that time i had the ones. my blood began to boil again as i was thinking about the C99xsweettooth branches they took. the branches i had just pollinated in order to restock my seed bank happend to be amoung the ones taken, and i remembered the fact that i have zero c99xST seeds for next year. so i strolled down the trail after em, only to be greeted face to face with em both as they came back this way down the trail. basically i told em some stuff was missing outa my yard, and i would kill anyone who is cought on the property, all with a crazy eye contact, and much addreniline. the bad *** theives, who looked to be maybe twenty years old, almost shyt themselves as they scurried down the street. i hope they got my point but you never know. atleast the dogs wont be seeing a doctor again till columbus day... atleast ;] looks like they couldnt reach the top of those.. 15+ foot monsters.. lmao.

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

You are well tempered bznuts. I would have whooped there arses all away down that trail. Hopefully they get the picture and do not return. Good luck with your ladies my friend. They look amazing.

Nice and huge... Damn!

A friend and I in high school had the same problem. Except just one year. Somehow he found out that some other kids had followed us to the patch. So, one day we bunked and went to set up some traps. He strung hundred pound test fighing line all over the place, and attatched car batteries to the fencing that went around all of the plants. Then he took some old salt water fishing poles and made traps his dad taught him how to make. Basically, you tie the pole to a tree and set a stake for it to bend back around. Then, you tie the tip to three pound test and wrap it around the tree to pull the pole back, and tie the line across the path so that when you trip it, the pole swings onto the path. Now his dad was in the marines, so this was supposed to have stakes on it, but we put several lead weights on them. Needless to say, the next time we went back, maybe three days later. All of the lines were tripped, and there was two crushed plants where someone appeared to have touched their crotch to the fencing and fallen over. We stake them up and move the traps around, in about three weeks we lost three of ten females, and about the same number of friends. Seems he hooked up four marine (boat) batteries to the fencing, the kid had some nut problems. Like some kind of swelling. Luckily they thought we were crazy, and didn't tell or go back there after a while.

This was a once in a lifetime situation for me, now when I know that someone found it, I don't go back until a few weeks before I think it would've been ready and take whatever's there. Sometimes you get lucky and the people who found them take care of them. And sometimes they just take them. If I hadn't been sixteen I would've been scared that I would get arrested for that, but now I just cut my losses and factor in some loss.

Hope they got the point and stay away. Next year you should plant some "decoys". Maybe some of that good ole Missouri road hemp.(Zero THC) IMO Much Love.

thanks buddy. yea i am constantly thinking of ways to further secure my treasures.. the hemp would be a good idea but im in cali and dont think i will be able find any out here :[

You are well tempered bznuts. I would have whooped there arses all away down that trail. Hopefully they get the picture and do not return. Good luck with your ladies my friend. They look amazing.

hey hyper whats good my friend.. actually my temper has a fairly short fuse, although over the years and with much practice i can control myself (for the most part :]) it took everything in me to not kill the bastards believe me brutha. catch myself in the same situation 5 or more years ago, and they would have been in big trouble...

A friend and I in high school had the same problem. Except just one year. Somehow he found out that some other kids had followed us to the patch. So, one day we bunked and went to set up some traps. He strung hundred pound test fighing line all over the place, and attatched car batteries to the fencing that went around all of the plants. Then he took some old salt water fishing poles and made traps his dad taught him how to make. Basically, you tie the pole to a tree and set a stake for it to bend back around. Then, you tie the tip to three pound test and wrap it around the tree to pull the pole back, and tie the line across the path so that when you trip it, the pole swings onto the path. Now his dad was in the marines, so this was supposed to have stakes on it, but we put several lead weights on them. Needless to say, the next time we went back, maybe three days later. All of the lines were tripped, and there was two crushed plants where someone appeared to have touched their crotch to the fencing and fallen over. We stake them up and move the traps around, in about three weeks we lost three of ten females, and about the same number of friends. Seems he hooked up four marine (boat) batteries to the fencing, the kid had some nut problems. Like some kind of swelling. Luckily they thought we were crazy, and didn't tell or go back there after a while.

This was a once in a lifetime situation for me, now when I know that someone found it, I don't go back until a few weeks before I think it would've been ready and take whatever's there. Sometimes you get lucky and the people who found them take care of them. And sometimes they just take them. If I hadn't been sixteen I would've been scared that I would get arrested for that, but now I just cut my losses and factor in some loss.

cool deal man. i was thinking about getting some bear traps and set them around the perimeter lmao. i dont know i just hope they dont do something stupid like let me catch them, because itll be all bad.

anywho, thanks for your support, it means alot to me fellas.

nice plants!! theyre huge! how much are you expecting when you harvest them?

bznuts said:
cool deal man. i was thinking about getting some bear traps and set them around the perimeter lmao. i dont know i just hope they dont do something stupid like let me catch them, because itll be all bad.

anywho, thanks for your support, it means alot to me fellas.

Bear traps = prison. Especially on your own property. I would set up some paint bombs or something. Nothing like a water balloon full of latex paint and an quarter stick hooked up to a trip line and a battery. Half stick would work better for a mine type, but the quarter would work with a barrel to direct the paint. maybe pvc with duct tape would take the blast.

i'd bait'em up.. hide my dogs inside and sit on the porch with a pellet gun.. and wait. non lethal but hurts like hell. either than or shotgun shells packed with salt rocks... boy howdy those hurt bad. nothing like havin your mom pull rock salt out of your butt.

Latest posts

Back